Chapter 27

"Grandma, are you sure you feel better now? If you're not you can still stay here" Hyewon ask her Grandma while helping her to get into the car.

Today is the day Grandma discharges from the hospital. Despite the kang family pleads for her to stay, the stubbornness of Grandma don't give them other chance other than letting her go home.

"Aigoo I told you a lot of times already Hyewonie. This old lady is fine. I feel a lot better already, so you don't have to worry. You too Y/N. I know just from your face that you still doubting me right" Grandma said to Y/N who is there standing near the family with their things on his hands.

"Ohh haha yeah a little bit Granny"

"You two are the same. Trust me ok, I'm fine this old lady miss her home real bad"

"Alright alright let's do grant her request or she'll become a grumpy old lady" Mrs.Kang said to Y/N.

She then ask him to handed to her the things he's bringing, before she went inside the car.

After everything is ready to go. Mr.Kang then went to Y/N, to say his gratefulness towards Y/N.

"Hey Y/N-ssi, thank you so much for the past few days you were here. You really help us a lot with taking care of my mother. Once again thank you so much"

"N-nonono it's fine Mr.Kang. I'm glad I'm able to help"

"Honey let's go"

"There's my call. Let's meet again in the future Y/N, in a better situation"

"Yes Mr.Kang" Mr.Kang leaves and get into the car. Y/N wait there until the Kang family really really leaves the hospital. After the car's engine started the window's car on Grandma side then slowly rolled down.

"Y/N, thank you so much for taking care of this old lady. You're a good kid and I'll be so happy if you visit us frequently"

"I will try Granny. I will be very happy to visit you too" Y/N said which make her smiles happily.

"Oh and I'll kindap my granddaughter for a few days more. I hope you're ok with that"

"Yes Granny, I already told our boss about it"

"Oppa. See you soon bye bye" hyewon's family leaves the hospital. Y/N then go to his parked car, put his bag full of his belongings on the backseat and starts the engine and go back to his home.

-------------

*Ding dong ding dong

Y/N rang the doorbell of Izone's members dorm. He wants to check first about the members condition after he left them for some days to take care of Hyewon and her grandmother.

"Nee coming" soon after following the answer, the door is open by Nako "oh hi there oppa, long time no see"

"Hi Nako"

"Come in oppa. Everyone is inside" Nako opens the door wider to let Y/N in.

Y/N enters the dorm, he takes off his shoes before he goes to the living room. Immediately after he sees a glimpse of the condition there he become speechless.

"Oh My God" Y/N exclaimed.

"Chaotic right hehehe" Nako said from behind while chuckling a little bit. She knows very well what his reaction he'll gives and she enjoys it when what she thought really happen.

"Oh look who's here. It's Y/N oppa, He's back" Yena said and pointing to Y/N's direction. All the attention from the Izone girls averted towards where she pointed. After they see that Y/N really is back, they immediately swarm him.