Chapter 19

*Hyewon pov

"Rest well. Tomorrow is the day, i don't want all of you to get too tired ok. Sakura, Yena don't play until late ok" Y/N oppa warned us. Right now we're back at our dorm after we finished the last day of our rehearsal.

"Ne oppa"

"Ok then. I'll go back to my unit. Just ring my bell if you need something, i'll get it for you" he then proceed to leave our dorm, following him is the other members from the other dorm. After they left, Eunbi unnie then proceed to lock the door while the others start preparing themselves to go to sleep.

"Unnie, we still have ice cream right?" I asked Eunbi unnie while walking towards the refrigerator to get myself some ice cream.

"We do, but are you gonna eat again Hyewon?"

"Hehehe ne i am, do you want one unnie?" I answered her while rummaging through the refrigerator to find the ice cream.

"I think i am Hyewon. Can you grab me one?" Eunbi unnie asked for help.

"Ok unnie" finally i found the u e cream. I took out two for myself and Eunbi unnie and took it to the living room "here unnie"

"Thanks" i nodded my head to her and we then start eating the ice cream in silence "this feels so surreal right Hyewon, i can't believe our debut is only a day away now. This feels like a dream to me" Eunbi unnie suddenly said while eating her ice cream.

"You're right unnie, but i already predicted from the start that you'll be part of the debut line unnie, i mean you have everything that it takes for an idol. In fact it's a surprise that i'm able to debut, i don't even think i'll survive until the last" i truthfully said to her, the truth is that's how i feel. Until now i feel like i'm still lacking a lot of things for being an idol compared to everyone. I still can't express myself well, i still lacking my singing, dancing and rapping ability. Basically all of it.

"Hey Hyewon-ah, have some confidence. You're as talented as everyone Hyewon, stop saying that ok. I don't like too hear it"

"Ne unnie mian"

"Oh by the way, what do you think of the venue Hyewon? Don't you think it's so cool?"

"It is unnie, i feel the same as you and the others when i first saw it. I feel so proud to stand on that stage unnie"

"Glad to hear that. I believe our debut stage will be fantastic, since everyone prepared it very well. Oh talking about that, don't you think Y/N this 2 days so busy? I mean i keep saw him wondering around the venue nonstoply even, when we rest he didn't right?" Eunbi unnie asked me again.

"Well you won't want to know what i experience yesterday when i talked with him unnie" i said to her, just remember what me and Y/N oppa talked yesterday make me shakes my head in disbelief.

*Flashback

"Y/N oppa" i greeted him right after he opened the door. Right now i'm visiting him since i have something that i wanted to talk with him.

"Oh it's you Hyewon. Come in first" i go inside his apartment and just like before i immediately sit on the couch while he go to his kitchen to bring me some drinks. It's always like this whenever we visited him, he'll always prepare some drink for us before he join us to talk "here have this" Y/N oppa handed me my drink before he take a seat next to me.

"Thanks oppa" i thanked him first before i take a sip of the drink.

"what bring you here? Do you need something? Just tell me, i'll try to get it for you" Y/N oppa asked me. I put down the glass and put it on the table before i start talking with him.