Chapter 23

"*Yawnn* owwhhh... my body ache a lot" Hyewon woke up from her deep slumber. Her body is sore everywhere due to the after effect of their packed schedule. She Stretch her body, trying to gain all her soul back first before she leave my bed and go outside to the living room.

"Good morning Hyewon" Y/N greets her from the kitchen. Slightly shocked her since she doesn't know that he's there.

"Ohh oppa, i didn't see you there. Good morning, are you making breakfast for us?" Hyewon asked her while she walks towards the kitchen. When she arrives there Y/N already ready with a glass of water on his hand, which he immediately gives to Hyewon "Thank you"

"Yeah i do Hyewon" Y/N answers Hyewon question.

"What are you making this time for our breakfast oppa?"

"Just some onigiris, i thought it'll be good for the Jline, to eat some japanese foods" Y/N said while preparing the ingredients he needs to make the onigiris.

"That's a good idea oppa. Can i help you with something?"

"Sure come here Hyewon" Y/N move to the side a little bit to give Hyewon some space where she can works at. Hyewon immediately go there and starts helping Y/N with making the onigiris for her and her members "so how does it feel being an idol Hyewon?" Y/N asks Hyewon while still focusing on making the food, while sometimes helps Hyewon when she face some problem.

"It feels great of course, to see all the fans cheering for us is actually a very great experience. But the schedule is too tiring oppa, sometimes it feels too much to take"

"Well i know about it, since i'm the one managing your schedule. I'm sorry i can't loosen your schedule a little bit"

"Hahaha it's ok oppa, i know it's something that you can't control" Hyewon said trying to make him feel less guilty "how about you oppa, how does it feel to be a manager of an idol group?" Hyewon throws a similar question to Y/N. She also wants to know how Y/N feels.

"I don't know, except that i was able to meet with idols everyday, the work is just like other ordinary works. So i think i feel normal. I myself not too sure of how i think actually"

"Hahaha that's a little bit weird, but i got your point oppa" Hyewon said which make the two start laughing "oh by the way oppa. Don't we got any break time from the company? I wanted to visit my family"

"Don't worry Hyewon. After the year end awards show done, where you and the others will participate, you and the others will got maybe 2 weeks off i think. 2 weeks is the maximum, but yeah you'll get at least a week off"

"Oh nice, i can't wait to visit my family hehehe" after that a short period of silence occured. Both of them are busy doing their perspective tasks "what is our schedule for today oppa?"

"You'll have a photoshoot later. And that's it for today" Y/N gives a very exciting news to Hyewon. Even though there's still a schedule for today, but at least today won't be that day where it's full of schedule and no time to rest.

"Finally not a packed schedule after a very very long time. I should think about something I can do after the schedule ends then"

"You can just rest actually" Y/N gives her a suggestion which is not bad at all. Now that Hyewon is an idol, she needs to make use of her free time efficiently so that she can rest enough.

"Well I can. But I want to see if I have anything that I need or can do and if I don't I'll just lazy around at the dorm then" Hyewon said to Y/N before she starts to thinks of something she can do. It doesn't take long before something came across her mind "Hey Oppa do you still remember the promise you made with me before?"