Chapter 21

*Minju pov

"Minju unnie~~ your alarm please turn it off, i still want to sleep unnie~" yujin whined at me while repeatedly kick my bed lightly. I got awake by her and realised that the alarm that i set last night rang already.

"Mhmmm mian Yujin-ah" i apologize to Yujin before i turn off my alarm. Yujin stop kicking my bed right after i turn the alarm off. I got up from my bed, staring at the empty wall in front of me for a while before going down  "you can sleep more. I'll wake you later, sorry for disturbing you're sleep" Yujin give a little grunts before she turned her body sideway and go back to sleep. I fix the blanket on top of her before i go outside of our room.

"Good morning Minju" i heard Eunbi's unnie voice coming from the kitchen greetings me. My legs then bring me slowly to the kitchen.

"Morning unnie. *Yawn* what is our schedule today again unnie?" I asked her while still sometimes yawning. Truth to be told, i'm still not fully come back to my sense yet.

"I think we'll have our debut stage later. So we need to leave early, after that maybe some interviews. I don't really remember about it let's ask Y/N later"

"But unnie why are you cooking? I thought Y/N oppa was the one who always cook our breakfast. Why you the one make it today unnie?" I go to beside Eunbi unnie and see what she's making right now.

"He did Minju, but for some reason he still not here yet. I guess he still sleeping now, yesterday he also immediately went to his apartment. I think he just too tired right now"

"Aigoo poor oppa. He must be so tired that he still not awake now" i talked to myself.

"Hmmmm you're worried of him right~~ uwuu Minju-ya do you like him?" Suddenly Eunbi unnie teased me. I can't help but to get flustered after she said that, i can feel my face slowly heating up and my blushs forming on my cheeks too.

"N-no i'm n-not unnie. I-i'm just w-worried of h-him as h-his friend and a-acquaintance"

"Eyyyy Minjj-ya, you like him a lot right~~ if not then why you look so flustered now? And what's with the stuttering? Are you a broken robot or something Minju?" Eunbi unnie keep on teasing me.

"U-unnie stoppp this is embarrassing"

"Hahahaha it's ok Minju, your secret is safe with me, i won't tell anyone. But if you keep acting like that sooner or later the girls will figure it out by themselves you know"

"I-i said i d-don't like h-him unnie"

"Sure sure, yes you don't like him. Now can you lend me a hand? I need to finish this quick and wake the others"

"I'll wash my face first unnie. Please wait" i quickly go to the bathroom, wash my face brush my teeth and then go back to Eunbi unnie and help her making breakfast for all of us. Making breakfast took more time than i thought it'll be, but thankfully now we're done already. Both of us then put the food on the dining table and prepare the utensils we will use.

"Finally it's done. Let's wake the others up Minju"

"Sure unnie" Eunbi unnie and i then go to our separate way, i go to my shared room with Yujin while unnie go to her shared room with the others. After much struggle finally i able to wake Yujin up. After i finish with Yujin, i took the initiative to wake the other dorms.

I leave my dorm and go to the other one. Chaeyeon unnie is the one who open the door for me. Not like my dorm, the other girls here already awake at least i know that they already awake maybe around fifteen minutes ago. After telling them that Eunbi unnie already made breakfast for us. All of us then go to my dorm to eat breakfast together. But even after we come back Y/N oppa is still not here yet