Chapter 11

*hyewon pov

"Noooooo olabeoni!!"

I jolted up immediately after i saw that dream. I breathed heavily because of it some cold sweet start dripping from my forehead, it was a very bad dream. It feels like i experience it by myself.

*Pant* *pant* huh?? What's with that dream? That's so weird, i feel like it all happened for real right in front of my eyes. Just like, i suddenly become that girl?" I still in trance because of that dream, i look around the room and i still see eunbi unnie, yena and chaewon still sleeping like a log with some snoring coming from them. I took my phone that is near me to check what time is it right now.

"5 in the morning *sigh* what should i do now? I can't go back to sleep anymore after that dream" i talked to myself and decided to just go outside to drink some water. I slowly go down from my bed so i won't wake yena who sleep below me or the others too. When i come outside i can hear some clattering coming from the kitchen, i already know who that is even though i haven't see the person yet.

"Good morning oppa *yawn*" i greeted him while yawning and stretching my body, i proceed to sit on the kitchen chair. It's been a few weeks since he became our manager, at first he really have a difficult time adapting to his work, but it doesn't take long before he finally fully adapted. He also has become very close with us, especially to minju and also me.

"Good morning hyewon, what are you doing early in the morning? You usually still sleeping at this time" he asked me while still cooking the food. His hair still slightly messy indicating that he also woke up not that long.

"I just can't sleep anymore, got a bad dream earlier you know" He nodded his head and focus on making the food for us "are you making food for us?"

"Yeah, i'm not being too loud right?" He asked me slightly worried, this is one of his side that we really admire, he always worries about the others with everything that he do, especially if that connected to us.

"No you aren't, don't worry about it" i assured him "anyway what food you made oppa? After all the food you made for us i can't help but to get excited of it" i excitedly claimed to him, there's a reason behind it which is his skill in cooking. I can easily say that he has the best cooking skill in the entire dorm, maybe even defeated chaeyeon.

"Just normal fried rice with some sausages but don't worry i'll give you more portion if you want" i slightly dissapointed because he doesn't make anything fancy but just from hearing that i will got more portion make the dissapointment gone.

"Sure thank you oppa" i thanked him, which he responds with a nod "hey oppa"

"Yes??"

"What is our schedule for today?"

"Umm.... You'll have recording section in 9 A.M, i predicted it'll take maybe until 4 P.M before you guys finished. After that you'll have some free time, but i believe you guys will use that to practice, but i won't let you practice for too long because there will be a meeting for your upcoming reality show at around 9 P.M i think, wait let me check it later" he finally finish telling me our schedule.

"You really are working hard oppa, thank you so much, you make our schedule more organised"

"Hahaha thanks, but i just did everything jia noona asked me to do. And beside working as manager turns out to be more fun than i expected"

"Really? Is there any reason why you feel like that?"

"Hmmm maybe because i got to be with 12 beautiful girls everyday?" he said while rubbing his neck

"Aishh you flirty guy" he just chuckled because of what i said to him "oppa did you ever dream of something that feels so real, like you're the one that experience it?" I asked him curiously, i still feel curious if it's a normal thing to experience that because this is the first time for me and i'm a little bit scared because of it.