Chapter 7

*Y/N pov

"Where am i?" I slowly opened my eyes to see that i woken up in a place that looks a little bit unfamiliar to me. I tried to observe the room and i figured out i was in the physician's  room, I recalled back what happened before and remember that i passed out after i defeat the attacker.

"O-olabeoni. It's me princess hyewon can you see me?" Suddenly princess's face come to my vision, i got shocked so much because of that.

"P-princess?" I asked her stuttering still have the effect of the shocked, with so much difficulties and the help of princess i manage to get into a sitting position "why am i here? What about that attacker? Where is he?" I asked her, worried about the situation right now.

"He already caught by the other guards olabeonim. It's been 2 days since the attack you know" the fact that i passed out for 2 days shocked me a lot, i never thought that i'll be passed out that long.

"2 days? So I've been here since 2 days ago?"

"Yes olabeoni. I'm so worried you'll never wake again" she said with her voice cracking up a little bit, i realised that she's now in the brink to cry.

"I'm so sorry for making you worried princess, but i'm alright now you don't need to worry anymore" i apologize to her, and tried to calm her down.

"You're not olabeoni, your eyes can't be treated, the damage is too much it goes blind" she said and finally bursting into tears, her words make realised that the right side of me is black, but now what important for me is to calm her first.

"It's better than you getting attack princess, but thank you so much for worrying of me princess"i said to her "anyway what happen to the attacker? Where is he now?" "Please stop crying princess"

"I think father is investigating him now, why olabeoni? Do you want to see him?"

"Yes princess i need to find out what happen"

"No you can't you have to stay here"

"Princess just this one time. Let me go to him please"

"A-alright but i'll go with you"

-------------

"Forgive me princess, but we can't allow you to come in" the guards who are in front of the king's throne room stop us from coming inside, even if princess hyewon the one who asked for it.

"Let me in just this time please. We need to know what happen" princess hyewon keep asking them to let us in. The two guards who don't know what to do, look at each other before they give the answer.

"I'm really sorry princess, but we can't. It's the king himself who give us the order" one of them said still not allowing us to come inside.

"I guess we should go princess" i give up because i don't want to give them more problems.

"No we won't olabeoni" princess hyewon said and stopping me to go away "step aside" princess push the two guard aside and bring us in. All the peoples who are inside are shocked by us including the king.

"Hyewon what are you doing here?" King Dong Won asked princess hyewon "Where is the guards, didn't i tell them to keep her away from here?" King Dong Won look for the guards.

"Forgive us my lord. Princess please follow us out" the two guards apologize to king Dong Won before they tried to bring princess hyewon outside.

"Father don't blame them, it's me who
Forced myself to come inside"

"But hyewon, you shouldn't see this"

"I have to father as the future queen of the kingdom i need to see this" princess hyewon said giving him her reason why he should let her stay inside.