Chapter 16

*3rd person pov

Right now izone and their staff members including Y/N and Jia also with the crew members for their first reality show are currently on their way to hitomi's house before they go to their accomodation.

Earlier in the day they went to one of hitomi's hangout place which is one of the mall in the city and they also able to meet some of their fans when they are having a stop at the rest area. That encounters with the fans really make them feel so happy.

"Hiichan unnie, i'm so nervous now" wonyoung the maknae of the group exclaimed.

"Ehh? Why are you nervous wonyoung?" Hitomi asked her.

"I'm nervous to meet your family unnie" wonyoung answers make everyone cuckles due to how cute and innocent she is.

"Hahaha our cute maknae strikes again with her cuteness" yujin the other maknae said which make wonyoung whined, which only make the others find her cuter.

"Anyway while we go to hii-chan's house, what will Y/N oppa and Jia unnie do? Will they join us inside too?" Chaeyeon asked the two managers who are now sitting at the front seat right behind the driver.

"I don't know about Jia noona, but i'm staying outside chaeyeon"

"Well you'll film for your reality show, so i'll stay outside with Y/N too. And beside i need to takes care of my oldest baby right" Jia said while eyeing Y/N, but it seems like the later don't get it.

"Oldest baby? Who is it?"

"It's you pabo" "anyway girls enjoy your stay ok, especially for hii-chan. I wish you can have a fun time with your family, because after this you might not meet them frequently" Jia reprimanded the members of izone.

"Neee"

"Excuse me, we are here miss" the driver said to Jia and sto right away.

"Alright sir thank you very much. Girls we are here enjoy your stay ok. If you need anything just contact me or Y/N, understand?"

"Yes Jia unnie bye~. Unnies let's go already i can't wait" wonyoung can't contain her excitement and immediately goes down to the mini van. Looking at the sudden lost baby of her, eunbi immediately followed her and soon the other babies of her follow.

*Y/N pov

After izone leave, there's only me and Jia noona left inside the car. Jia noona are busy with organising the schedule of izone for tomorrow so i don't dare to disturb her at all, which make the r us so silent.

"Hey Y/N how are you feeling? Better?" Jia noona suddenly asked me.

"Yeah a little bit noona"

"Aish you should remember next time to drink and bring your medicine or else you can't work as manager Y/N" she close her notes and look at me while scolding me.

"Yes noona i'm so sorry"

"H-hey Y/N d-don't get s-sad please. I'm sorry ok, i'm too harsh to you" She said in panick to me.

"Nono it's ok, i know it's my mistake, you don't have to feel bad noona"

"Mhmmm anyway Y/N, shall we get going now? For the order you know" the order she mentioned is the cake that Hitomi's mother order for the izone members. She asked us for help and to keep it a secret from izone members cause she want it to be a secret.

"Sure, they are inside already. We should be safe to go now" Jia noona nodded her head and proceed to ask the driver to drive us to the cake store which not really far from here. Looking at the distance i decided to asked her if she want to just walk there.