Chapter 8

*Y/N pov

"So Y/N we've got some valuable information from our investigation earlier. It seems you're right Y/N there's some movement to overthrow my daughter" he told me about the result of the investigation, and as i expected everything is just like what i thought about.

"What'll we gonna do about this my lord? I'm sure princess hyewon already found out about it now" i asked him because i'm worried so much about her wellbeing.

"Yes she did, she was so shocked when she heard about it Y/N. I feel really bad for her, i need your help Y/N" i feel really sad to hear about that, especially after i saw how much effort princess made to becomes a good queen in the future for the country.

"My lord i think it's only safe to now get princess away from the palace, at least until the problem fixed" i suggested to him.

"You might be right, if i do that can i leave her on your care Y/N? You're the only person i can fully trust now" he asked me, his eyes shows how desperate he is for me to say yes, which of course i'll do.

"With pleasure my lord"

"Thank you Y/N" he thanked me "oh one more thing it seems my brother is also involved with it, i can't believe he out of all people will do that to my" his face is full of anger, his fist already clenched so hard. I guess he hurts so much about the fact that his brother possibly betraying him.

"What are you going to do my lord?"

"I'll just investigate it more, there's still no clear evidence that said he's part of this, i still wish it's all just a rumor"

"Me too my lord"

"Let's talk about more of what we should do with hyewon" we talk for more about the plan to save princess hyewon about this, we decided that we have to move her out of the palace in the next 2 days, and that there will be full of guards to protect her in the meantime.

"We'll execute the plan when it's near midnight Y/N. And i'll let you be the one to told her about this plan" he said to me making sure that i already clear with the plan.

"I'll tell her tomorrow morning my lord"

"Thank you once again Y/N. I'll leave now" he got up and proceed to leave my room, i also follow him until we are out of my room. When he leave towards his room, i quickly turned back to go inside my room again, and that's when i see a glimpse of someone on the corner.

"Hey who is that?" I shouted at him, knowing that his presence already found by me he quickly run away, without any hesitation i followed him but he's already gone from my sight. I tried to search find him but i can't find him "Did someone overheard our conversation? This is bad i need to tell the king about this"

-------------

"Excuse me can you let me go inside?" I asked the guards in front of princess room. Just like the king said last night, he really up the protection for princess, he put almost every guard around her room.

"No you can't, the king himself gave us command to not allow anyone come inside princess's room"

"But the king himself told me to go inside her room"

"Wait here we need to confirm it first" he commanded his underlings to go to the king's room to ask, i just wait there peacefully until his underlings come back and told him what the king said "seems you're not lying, you can come inside" he finally let me in, i slowly go inside of her room, and i saw her there sitting on of the chair on her room.

"Olabeoni" she immediately got up from her seat and go to me.

"Good morning princess, how are you feeling?" I greeted her first.