Chapter 5

Day 2

I picked up my phone after hearing it ring. 'What jack ass is ringing in the early morning?' I thought and cursed.

"Hello?" I asked annoyed.

"Mina! Good morning."

I sat up hearing that voice. It was Chaeyoung.

"Ch-chaeyoung. What made you call?" I asked and fumbled about myself.

"Oh nothing. Just came to greet you a good morning. I hope you do have one."

"We'll, uh... yeah, thank you."

"Anyways. I got to go, something's coming up this week and I don't want to be late. Bye. I love you!"

"Yeah. Bye."

With that I ended the call not waiting for her to do it. I scrunched my face up. I went down grabbed a pancake.

Sana was judging me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm hungry."

"And so is Momo." I raised a brow. "She told me she'll be coming over tonight with her girlfriend. So we have to prepare lots of food."

I nodded my head and hummed at the taste. I went upstairs and changed into some simple clothes.

I went back down and pulled down my hat. "I'm going out."

"With who?"

"I don't know. Who knows, maybe I can meet some unexpected people on the way."

I heard her hum. I opened the door and flinched at the sight of Mingyu. "Gyu! Jesus."

"Haha. Did I surprise you? I'm sorry." He chuckled. I smiled and clung onto him. We were walking and talking at the same time when my phone suddenly rang.

Mingyu looked at me concerned. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Just stay here." He nodded. I picked up the phone as we continued walking.

"Mina! Where are you?"

"Chaeyoung? You're calling again?"

"I just got worried. Hehe, hope you don't mind though."

"No, it's alright. Why are you asking anyways?"

"I wanted to ask you out for tonight. Maybe a little date?"

I bit my lip as I hesitated. Mingyu looked away. "Chaeyoung.. I'm so sorry to say this but I've already made plans with my friends."

"Oh... is that so. I'll take you out next time when you're available then."

"Yeah, sure."

"Bye. I love you."

"Hm, bye."

"Who was that?" Mingyu asked. I looked away as I hid my phone. "Someone special."

"Ah.. anyways, I wanted to take you out for lunch. Is that okay with you?" Mingyu asked. I hummed.

"I guess." He began giggling. I always found this cute about him. Whenever someone agrees with him, he'd giggle.

I smiled sweetly at him. "Where do you want to take me?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Find it out." He teased. I slapped his arm as he laughed.

__________

"Gyu... this is beautiful." I put my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from gasping.

"Right? I invited you here because I wanted you to feel like a princess." He said and smiled sweetly. I chuckled.

"I reserved a table for us there. It's not that far from the others." He said. I nodded my head and took his hand.

We ate happily as we talked throughout the whole time. I checked my phone and cleared my throat.

"Should we go home now?" Mingyu asked. I nodded my head. He paid for our food and we went out.

"I knew you'd be satisfied. They sell the best jajangmyeon there." I giggled as he held my hand.

"Gyu. Can you accompany me to a store. I need to buy something."

"Sure thing. What's that something anyways?"

"Food." He chuckled. "It's Momo isn't it?" I nodded my head.

__________

It was already pass midnight when Mingyu took me home. I knocked on the door and it opened.

Momo was already there. I closed the door and took a seat.

"Mina go change. You look ridiculous. Momo's girlfriend will be here any second now." Sana said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I went upstairs and changed into a casual clothing. I adjusted my dress and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked absolutely fabulous.

I went down and saw an unfamiliar girl. 'Must be Momo's girlfriend.' I thought. I finally came down and took a seat.

After a while of talking. I sensed someone looking at me. I looked to my side and Sana was giving me an eye.

I used my eyes to communicate with her trying to understand what she was pointing out.

"Uh guys. We'll go upstairs to do something first." Momo said and took the girl's hand.

"Where's the food?" Sana asked. "I bought is some. I just didn't have time to prepare."

Sana stood up and wore an apron. She gestured me to come with her which I shook my head.

"I'm wearing something casual." I said and gave her a look. She scoffed and did the cooking. We talked throughout the whole time.

It wasn't long till Sana and I stopped moving every muscle of our body when we heard moaning.

I widened my eyes as my brows stayed furrowed. I scrunched my nose when I realized it was Momo moaning.

"Let's continue talking Mina. Let's continue." Sana shrugged it off. I nodded my head.

Shortly after, they both descended down the stairs. I looked up at them. Someone smashed.

I took a sip on my wine and looked away when they walked pass me.

The food was displayed on the table. We were quick enough to finish it. Dahyun and Momo were now gone.

I went upstairs and changed into my comfortable clothes. I crashed my body to the bed, practically hearing my flat stomach slap the bed.

I smiled contentedly and closed my eyes.