Chapter 22

Day 13

*Sana's POV*

Incoming call from Chewchew

Call connected

"Hey babe. An emergency I'm guessing?"

"Uh no. Hey Sana umm.. would you mind if I come over and talk to you?"

"Babe. You didn't need to ask permission. You know you're allowed."

"Yeah but things have been really difficult for us and I just can't stand it from my point of view."

"... What do you mean?"

"I mean. We'd spend our time on our friends and less on each other. Where were the old times?"

"I could ask you the same. Tzuyu."

"Tsk, slow down there Sana. We've been cold to each other lately and I've been thinking about it."

"Thinking about what?"

"To patch up things with um.."

"So you're breaking up with me?"

"What? No. I meant—."

" You know what. Just, nevermind.. come over now so we can talk properly. I can't handle this."

"Me neither."

"What did you say?"

"I said I'm tired."

*scoffs* "Yeah. Tired of us."

"I never said anything like that. I'm coming over."

"Hurry up then."

Call disconnected

I sighed and looked about my room. I scrunched my nose seeing Tzuyu's boxers hanging by our mirror.

A knock came echoing. I stood up and opened the door. Tzuyu was in sight.

"Hey.."

"Get inside." I could hear Tzuyu scowl by my tone. I rolled my eyes and sat across her.

"I wanted to talk about me.. I'm going to have a trip to Taiwan."

"What?" I shot up from my seat cause this caught a nerve.

"You heard it Sana. My father wants me to visit him in the hospital. And aside from that, my other friend is there too."

"In the hospital?"

"Yeah."

"..."

"..."

"I'll be back and it won't take long. I'm going in a few days."

I looked away. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Tzuyu walked up to me and hugged tightly. I could feel the tears stream down my face.

"You're a jerk... a real jerk." I mumbled and began punching her chest with my finger.

"I'm sorry." She said and kissed me. I missed her lips.

My hands made contact with her nape and pulled her closer.

I licked her bottom lip making her moan. She slid her tongue in and began devouring me.

"Tzuyu..." I moaned. She continued with kissing down my neck before she lifted me up and carried us into the room.

She randomly threw our clothes and covered us with a blanket.

"I love you." She husked into my ear and bit my earlobe. I moaned and combed my fingers through her hair.

I gripped it. "Fuck me."

And um, yeah I know this ain't a michaeng moment. I'm sorry to disappoint ya'll but I too love satzu
-😴 Xhane