Chapter 18

Chaeyoung came back with a plate in hand. She looked at Mina and blushed. Her face flushed red.

"Here.. uh, yeah." She mumbled. Mina took it and began eating. Chaeyoung turned to look at her.

She admired her 'girlfriend's' beauty as she got lost while looking at Mina's eyes. Her body and mind in a whole trance.

"So.. gorgeous." She whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing! The weather's.. great." Chaeyoung looked away. Mina raised a brow.

"It's raining." She mumbled. Chaeyoung blushed. Mina poked her side and handed her the empty plate.

The other girl nodded and headed downstairs before washing it.

She walked back upstairs. "Hey Mina, can I wake the others up?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina looked up. "Sure. Whatever you'd like to do." She said sweetly. Chaeyoung smiled and exited the room.

Mina gathered her clothes from the night before and threw them at a laundry.

She took her towel in hand and looked for new clothes, bending over not minding who was behind her staring at her naked.

"Mi... Mina get dressed." A flustered Chaeyoung said and covered her eyes.

Mina rolled her eyes. "You saw me naked on bed. Not like it's weird to see me walking around naked."

Chaeyoung blushed.

She went out the room and sighed. Tzuyu walked pass her before tapping her shoulder.

"Who are you giving your house to?" Tzuyu asked. Chaeyoung shrugged.

"Whoever wants it." She said. Tzuyu hummed as she made her way down with Sana.

Chaeyoung went back inside the room and looked for a pen and paper.

She took them in hand and began writing.

__________

Mina came out the bathroom and dried her hair. She looked around the room but there was no sign of Chaeyoung waiting.

But she did find one thing. It was a piece of paper. She took it and began reading.

Mina,

I went back home since I had important things I recalled that I should measure out with things. I hope you don't mind.

Bye, I love you dear.

From,
Chaeyoung

Mina blushed at the letter and hummed as if Chaeyoung were right beside her.

She sighed and flipped through the pages of her favorite book as she sat down on bed.