Chapter 6

Day 3

My week has been a while round. Because now it's Saturday again. Nothing new nothing planned.

I'm laying on my bed thinking if I made the right decisions in life when a knock came through.

I stood up with my tired body and went to open it. "Yes?" I asked. Sana was giving me a look.

"Tzuyu's coming over and she's bringing Chaeyoung with her. Wanna go drink with us?"

"No. Why would I want to. *scoffs*."

"Come one Minari. I know you're stress is piled up with all the school works. You should live your life."

I hesitated. Last time I checked she tried toppling thirsty guys all over me. Good thing Mingyu was there to take me home after I got drunk.

"I don't even know how to drink."

"Who told you that you knew anyways? 3 drinks and you're already out you pig."

I rolled my eyes at her comment. I huffed back to my room slamming the door shut. "Whatever."

It was lunch when I sat down on the counter and played with my fingers while watching Jacksepticeye.

I got bored and put my phone down as I sighed. The day's what's boring. I went down and grabbed myself a canned drink before my phone rang.

I picked it up and answered it.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Hey Mina. Wanna go out on a date?"

"Um. I guess I'm free."

"Yay! Thanks Mina. I'll pick you up."

"Sure, yeah."

"Bye. I love you."

"Yeah."

I dropped the drink down and looked through my messages. Until a sound cut me off.

Victimofkinkyboi

Hey Nana! Wanna go out
with me?

Pengmego

Gyu.. I'm so sorry to tell you
this but someone already asked
me out. Maybe another
time alright? Alright.

Victimofkinkyboi

Oh, is that so. I understand
yeah, sure another time.

I got upstairs and changed into my clothes before I heard a car pull up.

I smiled. That must be Chaeyoung.