Chapter 26

Day 15

"Tzuyu- ah!" Sana's voice boomed in the air. Tzuyu looked back and smiled.

Mina was being dragged by Sana. They finally reached her.

"Are you that excited to say hi?" Tzuyu teased. Sana pouted. She frowned.

"I'm sad because you're going away." Mina raised a brow at the place. This was an airport.

And Chaeyoung was planning to tag along? Mina shook her head. Maybe she was also here to say goodbye to Tzuyu.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Sana asked. Tzuyu looked around. Mina made a face as she frowned.

"She'll be here any minute." And so they waited. Tzuyu and Sana decided to buy something.

They turned their backs around and Chaeyoung was there carrying her suitcase around. Mina raised a brow.

"Chaeyoung? Is that one of Tzuyu's bags?" Chaeyoung froze upon hearing Mina's voice.

Was this planned? Chaeyoung nervously chuckled. "Uh, why are you here?" She asked.

Mina stood tall. "Going to say goodbye to Tzuyu." She said. Chaeyoung gulped. She shook her head.

"Mina. I'm here because I'm leaving." Chaeyoung stated. Mina froze. What did she just say?

'Is she playing with me?' Mina thought. "What?" Chaeyoung could feel a lump on her throat. She licked her lips. No more.

"This is the 15th day Mina. We agreed on this." Chaeyoung spoke calmly and gently. Mina was silent.

After all that the young girl made her go through? Now was the time Chaeyoung was about to leave?

"No. You're kidding me. This is unacceptable." Mina said, her voice now raising.

Chaeyoung sighed. "It's what I said— no, what I promised."

"Some promises are meant to be broken."

"I'm not one to break promises."

Mina was silent. The young girl made her feel needed and loved. She got so used to the feeling that being without Chaeyoung even for a day was breaking her.

Mina breathed in and out. She felt betrayed. But what was the agreement again? Right, she was not worthy of saying anything.

But she need to get one thing clear. Even if it meant that it was too late for her to make the move. She wanted to make her feelings clear and raw for Chaeyoung. But she was shy. She felt her cheeks go red.

They heard the announcement. Chaeyoung sighed. She looked up at Mina and smiled.

"Bye Mina." She said. Tzuyu was right behind her. Sana was holding onto Mina's arm.

Mina watched as Chaeyoung boarded the plane. She mustered up all her courage and screamed,

"I love you Son Chaeyoung!"

The end