Chapter 8

Day 5

*Tzuyu's POV*

I went over to Chaeyoung's house and knocked on her door. I sighed when I didn't even hear any footsteps.

"Chaeyoung! Open the door. You can't keep yourself locked up in there." I said. Dahyun looked at me.

"What if we're invading her privacy. What if she's busy?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"We'll have to find out ourselves." I said.

Dahyun nodded and looked away. Slowly, the door opened, a crack coming through.

"Hey guys.." Chaeyoung said. I held the door and looked at her. "Mind if we come in?"

"Sure. Sure just uh... don't be too surprised."

I raised a brow as I chuckled. "Whatever Cub. Come on Dahyun." She opened the door and we came in.

My eyes went wide when I came face to face with a house full of pictures of her and Mina.

I looked at her. "Dude! What the hell? You're stalking her now?" I asked.

"No! I could never do that. It's just uh... everyone knows that I have a huge crush on her. I'm afraid if I'll be gone I can't keep these pictures of her."

I hummed and looked around. "This is damn hell Chaeng.." I said.

"I know. And I'm sorry if it's bothering you." She said. I shook my head. "Not at all."

"You better have a solid explanation for her Chaeyoung." I chuckled. Chaeyoung nervously smiled and fumbled about herself.

"Yeah. Yeah..." I sighed.