Chapter 23

Day 14

I fluttered my eyes open as I got greeted by an open door.

I squinted my eyes and looked back. Tzuyu was sleeping soundly. I chuckled.

I reach out my hand to touch her cheek and caressed her face with my thumb.

"Chewchew.." I mumbled. She moaned and looked at me. "Sana... what's wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head as I snuggled closer to her. "Nothing." Her head fell back and she went back to sleeping.

"Chewchew.."

"Hm?"

"Your phone's ringing." I sternly said. She fumbled through her back and tried reaching for her phone.

"Don't tell me you're hitting up on someone." She looked at me. "Sana. You know how much I love you. Relax." She said and put a hand infront of me.

I sighed and faced the other way. "It was Chaeyoung." She said and hugged me.

"Sana."

"..."

"Sana.

"..."

"Baby."

"What? Go talk to her."

"I love you."

"I hate you."

"Liar."

"Shut up."

I heard her giggle. She stood up from bed. I looked back. "What are you doing?"

"Going somewhere."

"Nu uh. You're staying her with me. Now lay down." I demanded.

She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "You hate me though." She said.

I shot up from bed and jumped on her as I began kissing her. "I thought you hated me."

"Shut up. And I love you."

I could feel her smile through the kiss making me giggle.

__________

*No One's POV*

Tzuyu stood by the door as she waved her hand at Sana. "Bye babe. I'm going now." She said.

Sana, with a sad smile, did the same. "Bye." She muttered and looked down. She continued cutting the vegetables.

Tzuyu picked her phone up and called Chaeyoung.

"Yes?"

"Where are you? I thought you'd come over."

"Mina bought a new apartment. I couldn't say no to her."

"Aish... just get out of there."

"I already am. Where are YOU?"

"Shut it. Let's meet at the house. Did you tell her?"

"...no."

"Aigoo. Mhm, let's just go."

"Yeah, definitely."