Chapter 24

Chaeyoung sighed. She needed to lie to Tzuyu.

"Chaeyoung? Where are you going?" Mina asked as she rose above the covers. Chaeyoung was putting on her clothes.

"I need to go to our house. Tzuyu says it's an emergency." She said.

Mina frowned. "What do you mean? We finished making love to each other and now you're getting away?" She asked irritated.

Chaeyoung shook her head. "It's an emergency, Mina. And I need to go fast." Mina frowned more.

"Whatever." She said and laid back down. Chaeyoung bit her lip. She approached the girl and kissed her temple.

"I'm sorry. She needs me now. I'll come back." Chaeyoung whispered. She stood up and went out.

Mina sighed out but smiled. She sat up from bed.

__________

"Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung shouted. "Took you long enough." Tzuyu said and scoffed.

Chaeyoung giggled and grabbed her bags. She looked at her room. Full of pictures of her and Mina. She smiled.

Tzuyu looked back. "Enough of that. Come quickly. We still have many things to pack." She said and tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung sighed. The young girl began to follow Tzuyu.

"I'll call Dahyun."

Chaeyoung nodded. Tzuyu picked her phone up.

Call connected

"Dahyun."

"Yes?"

"Are things good now?"

"Yes. I'm currently walking towards Chaeyoung's house anyways what's up?"

"Shut up. Come here quick."

"Aish. Alright."

"Chaeyoung's here with me. We're organizing everything now."

"Did you bring my things there?"

"No. Go pick it up yourself you lazy ass."

"You're making this hard for me, Tzuyu."

"You're stressing me out, Dahyun."

"..."

"So does that mean that you're not going to be a day after us?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Call disconnected

"She's coming. We'll just have to wait here." Tzuyu said and sat down.

"I'm still not done." Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu ignored her and scrolled through her phone.

_________

[Later that night]

Chaeyoung faced the ocean. She breathed in the cold breeze while closing her eyes.

Mina stood behind her, watching. "Enjoying aren't we?" She said, her voice deep and husky.

Chaeyoung froze then relaxed. She chuckled and turned around. "What're you doing here?"

Mina wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her softly. Chaeyoung settled her hand on Mina's waist.

"Enjoying indeed." Chaeyoung mumbled. Mina smiled as they pulled away.

She leaned against the railings and looked far. Chaeyoung doing the same.

Chaeyoung went behind Mina and kissed her shoulder softly. Mina looked back and giggled.

"Look. A shooting star." Mina said. Chaeyoung looked up but saw nothing. "Where?" She asked and looked back down only to get greeted by Mina's kiss.

She smiled. "I'm your shooting star." Chaeyoung wanted to snort. She knew who Mina was.

"15 days is almost over." Chaeyoung said and looked down. Mina was silent.

She grew upset from this. "Are you really going to not bother me anymore?" She asked as she held onto Chaeyoung's arms.

Chaeyoung nodded. Mina sighed. She couldn't bring herself to tell the young girl that she too... loved her.

"We'll. At least I got to spend time with you." Chaeyoung said. Mina frowned.

"But still. I was hoping..." She grew embarassed. Who was she to ask such a question? She was just a fake girlfriend.

"We should get going." Chaeyoung said and let go of their arms. She walked away leaving Mina.

Mina was looking down. She took her phone out and called her friend. "Gyu. Come pick me up."