Chapter 9

Day 6

*No One's POV*

It was the end of the day when Mina and Mingyu were walking on the sidewalk.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung clung onto Min and kissed her cheek, startling both Mina and Mingyu.

Mingyu stopped and looked at them. "Uh.. hi?" He said nervously as he looked at Chaeyoung.

'Please don't be what I'm expecting.' Month thought and closed his eyes tightly.

Chaeyoung smiled brightly and tapped his shoulder. "I'm Chaeyoung. Mina's girlfriend." Mingyu felt a punch on his chest.

Mina stood there unfazed. Mingyu didn't want any of them to notice something off about his aura and so he ran.

"Minari! Let's go home." Chaeyoung squealed. Mina smiled.

__________

*Mina's POV*

Incoming call from Victimofkinkyboi

Call connected

"Gyu. What's up?"

"So... she was the special person huh?"

"Eh?? Who now?"

"Oh. The fact that you always told me that you were single and that you're not in the mood to be in a relationship."

"Gyu... listen."

"No. I'm done hearing you Mina."

"I said listen!"

"No no. No, I don't want to hear nothing from you. It all makes sense now. The way you always wanted to stay home is because you have calls with her right?"

"No—."

"The many times you would cancel our midnight walks on the park. Was because you were walking with her right?"

"N-no—."

"And the reason why you've always rejected me is because of her giving her love for you. Right?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

*scoffs* "I knew it. You know what. I don't want to continue talking to you. Heck I don't even want to continue being friends with you. Bye Myoui Mina. Have fun."

"What the—."

Call disconnected

I furrowed my brows. I closed my eyes and imagined something, someone. Those glossy eyes that I hate. That mole under her lips that I hate. And that small stature of a body that I wish were gone by now.

My eyes fluttered open. I felt anger rush through my body.