Chapter 13

Day 8

*Mina's POV*

The school bell rang and I collected my things before bringing myself to the locker.

I closed it shut before facing the other way. I saw Mingyu. Talking with a girl.

I frowned. I didn't feel any sort of feelings towards him but I sure didn't like this sight.

I was jealous that he made other friends. My frown only got bigger the moment they began laughing together.

I turned around and headed to the cafeteria.

I was met with Sana and Momo on the way. We ordered and sat down.

It came shortly after. I began to eat as they talked. I looked around. "Where's Tzuyu?" I asked.

Sana turned to me and pointed behind me. "With Chaeyoung and Dahyun." She said.

"Hey Mina. You heard?"

"Heard what?"

"There are two transferees this afternoon. I hope we can make friends with them."

"Mhm. Sure." I said and continued munching. I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't mind to turn around though.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Chaeyoung was handing me a drink. I smiled politely.

I took it in hand and put it down. "Hehe. Chaeyoung's quite sweet Mina. Why don't you try dating her?" Momo asked.

I almost choked on my food. I cleared my throat as I grabbed the drink and chugged on it. Blush appeared on my face.

"S-shut up." I said. Momo chuckled. Her phone beamed indicating a message.

I glanced at it. It was the teacher. "Sorry guys. Apparently I have to tour the new students. Wish me luck!" She squeaked.

"Bye bitch." I said. Momo turned around and waved me a middle finger goodbye.

Me and Sana stood up before leaving. I turned around when I heard the door open after us.

Tzuyu and her friends were walking right behind us. I shrugged my shoulders.

Suddenly, I felt someone clung onto me. I smiled secretly. "Minari." That person whispered.

"Yes Chaeyoung?" I asked as I looked at her. She shook her head. I went towards my locker and took some books out.

"I need to go now Chaeyoung. You should too. I don't want you being late." I said.

She nodded and sighed. She began walking away but stopped.

She turned back around and pointed at her cheek. I raised a brow. "I need a kiss here." She said pouting.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I walked over and gently grabbed her face.

As I was about to kiss her cheek. She turned her face to me and pecked me on my lips. I backed away.

"See you Minari." She said and ran away. I blushed and cursed myself.