Comeback

innocence, warmness, gullibility everything died inside me a long ago, i always remember myself as a fighter fighting for survival and overcoming hurdles in every step of my life but now this fighter was really tired from continuously fighting, responsibilities made him so much worried about his existence. i don't know when i learned to let go of my ego, burning my attitude, being a people pleaser. this makes me sick.

 not anymore, i won't let people play with me . I'll show them the real me, my original personality.

i kept on thinking these bigg, bigg dialogues in my mind while i deep inside i knew nothing would change the next morning. due to that incident, i didn't step down whole day and even refused to eat when Suho called me.

i kept on turning on my bed as i wasn't able to sleep empty stomach. it was night already and i guess they all be sleeping by now, so i decided to come down.

i came out of my room and looked down, the lights were switched off and it was completely silent. all clear. i walked down tiptoeing to make less sound and reached the kitchen and thought not to turn on the lights, it was somewhat visible from the light coming from outside

i poured the juice into my glass and took a sip facing the platform. finally, my stomach stopped making weird noises. i gulped down the whole glass at one time and suddenly felt something was behind me.

i turned and a tall figure was hovering over me, glass almost slipped out of my hand but he caught it. 

"what are you doing here?" Sehun said while staring into my soul. 

"water.. i was thirsty.." my eyes and voice trembled

"i mean in this house" his words were stiff and my mind was just bluffing, not a single word came out of my mouth

With every word he was coming closer and i was taking a step back, i could smell alcohol.

"you don't belong here."  he said and  stepped closer  "don't bother us and just leave" he  was getting closer and closer, and i kept on stepping back

" i cant"  finally i was able to speak something but still wasn't able to make eye contact.

" you can't " he smirks and steps closer and i stepped back but got bumped into platform. i couldn't move further.

his body leaned toward mine leaving a negligible distance between us and brings his face near mine. i guess i forgot breathing.

 i guess i forgot breathing