Confession

the crazy night wasn't out of my mind till now, all the way to our apartment i kept on babbling about the unimaginable experience i got while Sehun didn't speak a word maybe because i didn't shut my mouth to give him a chance to speak.

"and you know even the head manager got scared of the firework, he almost dropped the papers" i laughed out loud while opening the door and saw Sehun's face he seemed a little irritated by something.

"what happened" i looked at him and he ignored me fully, he tried to walk in , "are you hungry" i stood in front of him blocking his way trying to read his face.

"no" he said and clearly he was angry at something, i know this kid

"are you really tried" i asked again

'it's nothing" he said angrily trying to walk off but i kept blocking his path, now definitely is something wrong

"tell me" i insisted "how can i help you if won't tell me"

"how can you help me" he stared into my eyes

"what's bothering you just tell me" i said calmly "I'll do everything to help you"

"bothering me" he smirked "you are bothering me" he said and i was standing cluelessly

"It bothers me every time when i try to tell you about my feelings and you take it as a joke" he stepped toward me while his eyes were darkening showing out the pain it was hiding for long

"it bothers me every time my hearts call out for your name only but it never gets a response from you" hearing all this from him i somewhat had the idea what he was talking about and somewhat even i wanted to hear this but the millions of possibilities were still confusing me

"i always believed that you understand me the best while you never did"  this hurts "while other than you everybody was able to read it clearly."

holding my hand he brought my hand placing it at his heart " cant you feel it" he said looking at me with anticipating eyes for a response while it felt like a butterfly trying to escape from its hard coccon,  "are my emotions too hard for you to read them?" he said and stepped forward.

"do you want me to express them more clearly," he said and leaned forward bringing our faces a few inches apart while he kept his palm on my jawline while his thumb was caressing my cheeks, "please love me back" his desperate heart confessed leaving me into a situation i never imagined.

those words dug deep into my heart, malfunctioning my whole body. my eyes were lost looking into his eyes filled with agony, desperation, rage, and affection that made me feel like a sharp object digging into my heart causing extreme pain, him being like this due to me is something i never want to be.