Proposal

before one can even blink all the concert tickets were sold, and the venue was filled with the thousands of EXOL's cheering for EXO. up above the sky there were millions of stars and i could see some stars on the ground holding lightsticks giving out the most positive energy making EXO smile while they were standing on the stage.

we have been practicing for this concert for a month and i was a little more excited about this one because the first time i am gonna share the stage with Sehun along with members. while Sehun was in the military i have shared the stage with members before as their background dancer but this time Sehun would be there too.

i looked at the front and all of them took their positions, the spotlight fell on them and here starts the music. the performance started and everything was going on as per routine. this was our last performance for tonight. hope it goes well too.

i was just hoping for the best but suddenly the music stopped and the light went off. what the hell powercut, they should be kidding me, i am really gonna scolded by the manager for this problem. there was absolutely black only we can see the twinkling of Eribongs

i looked back backstage and no staff members were moving from their place to solve this problem, i guess i should go.

before i could move from my place i found someone holding my hand, "Sehun" i immediately understood the owner of the hand.

"yes" he replied and directed me toward the front, looking closely i could see hyungs around me, "perform with us," he said lightly and before i could say anything the music started again and the stadium was filled with lights again.

i looked back there was the unique formation of dancers and even hyungs, "the show must go on Aeri" baekhyun hyung patted my back and we all started again while i was still clueless about what position i should take.

i was dancing nervously until my eyes fell on Sehun who was just beside me, he gave me a warm consoling smile, and my mind getting out of all the nervousness just got stuck in his eyes, i had forgotten i shouldn't look at him for such long but we both were too lost in each other. dancing with him is my favorite thing.

suddenly i heard loud cheering and i came back to my senses, i looked back and there were members standing while they were hiding something behind their hands, there were no background dancers just us.

Suho hyung came forward and gave the mike to Sehun, what an odd seen, am i in a parallel universe.

both of them gave me a smile and then Sehun turned toward EXOls "this is a special day of my life and always everything I have shared with exols so I wanted you all to also become a witness of this moment" he said confidently

maybe i am guessing right what's gonna happen next but no it can't be there are a lot of people, what should i do, oh god why this moment only my brain is working not my body, why can't i move a little bit.