Exposed

holding the smoke gun Baekhyun hyung kept on running around while Suho hyung was trying to stop him. While I together with Kai and Sehun were seriously thinking about the stage and positions for our performance at SBS as it was organizing some charity show and all the top K-pop groups were going to perform today

our group and some other groups were allotted time for stage practice but more than practice it was turned into the chaotic battleground by our members. Chen hyung was effortlessly throwing high notes even during practice and kyungsoo Hyung with xiumin Hyung was looking at him with proud eyes. Chanyeol and Lay Hyung got distracted by under ground upward throwing machine and kept on using it to enter the stage.

 Chanyeol and Lay Hyung got distracted by under ground upward throwing machine and kept on using it to enter the stage

leaving the kids there, i went out toward our van to get the packages for our performance. there were three people sitting down between our vans facing their back at me. i wouldn't have bothered them but they were sitting just in front of the door. seems like they are hiding here

" Excuse me sir"  i said and they turned back to face me and eyes widened after knowing they were not some normal people but  Suga, taehyung and jungkook from bts. they looked worried for a moment like i have caught them.

" you are from staff right?"  Tahyung said while pointing at my card

"yes sir from exo, " i told them and then they seemed relaxed.

"can you please help us " suga asked and i nodded, "actually we got late and from different from our staff,  we can't enter inside"

" why, don't they recognize you"  i asked a very silly question but the situation was really strange for me, why won't they allow them to go in, i was thinking by myself and Jungkook giggled lightly showing his bunny smile.

"no silly, look at the gate, it's filled by fans, we don't want to get crushed there" Taehyung explained to me

"we don't have our bodyguards or phone, they all went in" suga said and i looked around thinking for some solution, and an idea stroke my mind.

" side please"  i said to jungkook who was standing tall in front of the van's gate. he scooted a little and opened it taking out those boxes, seems like i have got helping hands.