First Date

biting my nails nervously i kept looking at the makeup tutorial for a date while sitting before the mirror wearing the robe. i just need to apply this product first then this thing on this part only and blend all this with this sponge thing. okay, i can do it.

giving my best to look perfect i kept trying these things just to impress him.

"this all is not necessary Aeri" my inner conscience spoke to me "your inner beauty is much important, that would he like for you the best"

"inner beauty my foot" i answered my conscience "from inside i am just a horny bitch and i would never like him to know that"

applying all the products in a minimum amount, i wanted to look much more natural and then gave my hair a little wavy curl. after an hour of struggle i somewhat managed to look.... ahhmmmm good... maybe.

walking toward the parcel i received last night, i took out the beautiful dress. it was a simple white lace dress with thigh length skirt. the box even had the white flat sandals, so considered of him.

sliding the dress up on my body it perfectly hugged my body. i was in so a romantic mood and i didn't want to think about how does he knows my size so perfectly.

checking myself in front of the mirror again and again i tried to practice what would i say to him, and how will i act after seeing him. already thinking about all this my cheeks were blushing really hard.

"hiii" ahh no that's too random

"hello" naahh to formal

"where are you doing to take me?" absolutely not, this isn't a crime thriller movie

"how are you doing" ahh that's feel to fake, we never greet like this

"what's up" are you an idiot you are going on a date

banging my head on the wall lightly, thinking about what should i do, my phone notification bell rang, running toward my phone i picked it up.

i am down at the parking area

Waiting for you

                                                                       i am coming

i replied to him and checked once again myself in front of the mirror and tidied the dress and my hair lightly and walked out.

reaching the parking area i looked around searching for him and then saw a very very very very very very x 1000 handsome man standing there leaning on his car wearing a white suit which was complimenting his look. 

his hair was set back exposing his forehead giving a clearer view of his alluring face. his sharp eyes were looking at me while i was melting on the spot and i wanted to cry loudly, fuck i don't deserve him, he is damn a work of art.

his soft lips curled lightly up forming a beautiful smile while my pupils dilated and he was holding a bouquet of beautiful pink tulips. out of nowhere i started hearing OST

Everytime i see youuuuuuuu....

shaking my head to come back into reality, i looked around Chen hyung wasn't there, then how was i hearing ost's and who was playing violins in my heart. this boy gonna make me crazy

Sehun pov

recalling all the advice hyung gave me all night for my first date, i kept on looking at the entrance waiting for her. leaning in my car i kept on biting my nails nervously, it was the first time that i am taking a girl on a date and a girl whom i love so much. i really wanted to make this day memorable for her.