new year party

" before i lose my temper, bring back that ladder again" Suho screamed at Baekhyun while they removed the ladder under Suho hyung while he was decorating lights.

he laughed loudly and all others kept on passing nearby as if nothing exciting is happening, well its every day's story but today it was a little special day as we were organizing NEW YEAR PARTY, we all were really excited, everyone from the company was invited, EXO's staff, managers and all other groups.

chanyeol hyung was busy organizing music playlists for the night and setting up his DJ jokey, kyungsoo hyung was giving proper instruction to chefs, chan and lay were sending a formal invitation to everyone.

 kai was gone to collect our outfits that he ordered himself as he believed he had the best fashion sense and sehun and he had a fight about it.

suho  ,baekhyun and I were supposed to do the decoration but for now, Suho was hanging on the tree, baekhyun was laughing out loud and i was looking around at how messy things were.

xiumin and Sehun came back holding drinks while they were not able to walk straight and were laughing extra loudly, not so usual of them.

"give these to me" kyungsoo took the bottles from him and stepped closer to them sniffing their mouths "you guys are already drunk," he said and we all looked at them and both of them started laughing.

"We tried every drink there," xiumin hyung said proudly while it wasn't something to proud of it, we all glared at them

"We just wanted to bring the best drink" sehun tried to explain. we signed off and continued with our work.

magically, all work was completed on time and we all went to our room to get ready. after a shower, i looked into the package Kai hyung left in my room that was supposed to have my outfit. pulling the dress out of the package, i held it before me and i held my forehead.

it was ultra-short, sleeveless, backless, and so tight that i don't think i would be able to breathe in it. 

i held the package and walked toward his room downstairs.

"kai hyung open the door"  i knocked on his door

he came out while tapping his face mask "what I am getting ready"

"that dress in my room you bought it for me" i  was explaining to him but he interrupted me

" yes, no need to thank me, I know I have great fashion sense" he started praising himself without even listening to me.

"thank you my foot, I am not going to wear it" i handed him the parcel angrily

" what why thas Gucci baby" he showed me the brand tag

"it's too revealing" i whispered to him

"that's why I bought it," he smiled and i looked at him with confusion, he walked out of his room toward the corridor   " look lots of idols would come today, what if somebody starts to like you, don't worry dress up"  he talked slowly

 "They all are from SM they see me every day in a sweatshirt and track pants" i crossed my arms 

"come on it isn't that much reveled," kai said loudly and then Suho came out  of the same room

"I knew this gonna happen if I'll send kai for shopping," Suho said while holding his forehead and hands me a bag   "Wear this, it's much better"

"Are you sure?" i didn't want any other unique experiment on me

"yes" he modded and i trust him completely