Award Show

Aeri POV

it wasn't less than a marathon, i kept running non stop trying to manage everything for the EXO's performance in the Seoul Music award show. i got into the venue before time with our team to organize the music, and recheck the light effects and music sequence, there was no chance of mistakes.

"Aeri" our head manager called me

"yes sir" i walked near him, his eyes traveled from my head to toe and then he rolled his eyes looking at my oversize shirt almost ruined which various kinds of stains i got while working today.

"Take this" he handed me a bag  "go get ready"

i took a peek inside the bag and it had a brand new outfit, "why is it for me to get ready, i am comfortable like this"

" somebody would definitely click your picture tonight when they would see you with EXO" the manager started to explain  "now you are looking like a labor, people would think we are overexploiting you" he said 

my mother's last wish was to take care of everyone dear to me and i was working hard to fulfill her wish. the dearest person for me now was one and only EXO and just for them, i was spending my days overworking for them, i always choose over enthusiastic every work that id somehow connected to EXO.

"okay sir" i said but my mind was thinking of something else, why don't we surprise them a little and i won't get a better occasion than this to wear it.

....................................

"Aeri, where are you," Suho hyung said as i answered the phone.

" i have just reached the venue, where are you all" i asked them back

"we are in our van just, reached the red carpet" he informed us

"okay hyung, just walk through it , i am just reaching there with our staff, we'll guide you from there" i told them

"okay" he hunged up the call.

our team was inside the venue and after getting the call we walked out to receive them. when we reached them i saw members were giving the interview to the bundles of reporters while there was the constant flashing of cameras making it harder for eyes to open even for a second they were professionals standing without blinking once but their eyes were roaming all around searching for us as they were almost clueless were to move next.

holding the mike Suho hyung was answering the questions, when his eyes fell on me and he stopped speaking for a moment and elbowed kai and he too looked in my direction. surprised by the sudden silence everyone looked at Suho and then following his graze they looked at me.