Service

feels like i haven't slept this peacefully for months as the person i was missing the most was just beside me. my soul was at ease but why does it feels like things are not the same as before. i am not sure he would forgive me just like that.

my peaceful sleep was interrupted by the continuous ringing of my phone, "Sehun, can you pick it up" without opening my eyes i extended my hand searching for him in the bed but he wasn't there. he must be in the kitchen at that time. 

rubbing my eyes i opened them and tried to get up, gosh my whole body feels sore. i looked out of the window and it was raining heavily with lighting and thunder. perfect weather to sleep, argh i wanted to sleep more. picking up the phone from my table i saw that there were 22 missed calls from kyungsoo hyung. now what happened, i felt tense and called him back.

"hello," i said as soon as he picked up the call

"where are you? Why didn't you picked up the call?" kyungsoo hyung asked directly

" sorry hyung I was sleeping, what happened?" i asked while my eyes were at the door of my room hoping Sehun would come after hearing my voice

"sorry Aeri," he apologized and i wasn't able to understand why is he doing so,    "sehun just left for military service"

there was lightning and thunder outside and there was one lighting storm inside me creating a complete mess. this cant be true, they must be pranking me again but kyungsoo hyung never lies to me, why would he be saying so, Sehun was just with me.

"military service, " i mumbled lightly  "suddenly, I wasn't even informed, no one told me" i got up and started searching for him in the apartment

"actually you were busy with your dating case so we thought not to tell you that time," he started to explain  " surprisingly the joining date came one month before the decided date, due to elections"

"you should have told me" it was still very difficult for me to understand all this and believe all this. i kept searching for him in the whole house but there was no sign of him

"sehun went to meet you yesterday so we all thought it would be all clear between you both but when you didn't come morning to see him off, we thought you guys have not patched up till now that's why i was calling you"

"don't let him go I am coming" i ran toward the cupboard to grab my jacket

"sorry but he had left, " he said and i wasn't able to stand, my knees felt weak to hold up the weight

" hyung, I have some work to do. I'll call you later" i made an excuse while trying to calm myself

"take care," he said knowingly that i would be in the worst situation now.

hanging up the call, i started calling him, bells kept on ringing but no one once answered, i left thousands of messages but none of them were replied. getting up i walked toward the bed and sat down on it, there was his smell on the bedsheet, there were his given marks on my body, there was his presence all over the room, my mind, my body, my soul but only he wasn't present here.

my heart kept aching thinking that he knew he was going to the military for a month before, he would have enjoyed his previous days but he kept on suffering it all due to me, i kept on making things harder not only for him but also for hyungs.

suddenly my eyes fell on the note stuck on the side table on my bed. getting closer to it, i picked it up.

it's impossible for me to stop loving you

I Belong To // Exo FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara