notice

the dance practice room was chaotic as always, i could hear Chen hyung's and baekhyun hyungs even from the distance but today they seemed extra cheerful, just a foot into the room they all become quiet and started staring at us while whispering about something.

it was really strange, "what," i asked them directly

"nothing, " baekhyun hyung said while trying hard to control his smile  "first time, you are late"

" i wonder, what reason it could be" chanyeol leaned on baekhyun and looked at Sehun with a cunning smile.

"somebody got up late today" Sehun turned at me with a smirk.

now, i clearly understand what he meant when he said only i don't understand his feeling while others can, he was talking about them, so everything was planned. that's why they left me yesterday with him.

i rolled my eyes, letting them assume anything they want to  "let's start the practice" then i walked toward baekhyun hyung " we won't stop till the lunch time"

"noo" baekhyun stomped his feet out of frustration, serve him well.

there was nothing new to perform, just an old dance routine to practice again as they were going to perform it in a show. we kept on practicing for hours even if baekhyun hyung kept glaring at me. jus to take a break i sat down on the bench taking a sip of water while my eyes were still on the members.

EXO's EVE was playing and they were dancing on it while it was the most pleasuring scene on the earth even thou they were in the casual dress their sexiness wasn't hiding a little bit. other members weren't bothering me much but i was trying hard to resist my eyes from looking at him, somewhat i was even feeling shy to look directly at him, so i looked into his reflection. 

his big arms sculpted with beautiful veins adding extra spiciness to it rise up making his shirt tug out of his pants allowing a little peek of his abs, making my lusty eyes more eager to take a wider look at it.

his hand slid gently from his muscular chest which was too hard for those innocent buttons to hold tightly, to his abs to his crotch area making me gulp the lump formed in my throat, i wanted that hand to mine so badly. i was lost when i saw him smirking like he knew i was staring at him.

 i was lost when i saw him smirking like he knew i was staring at him