Chapter 1 - Moving... Again

He dragged me to the backroom and pushed me to the floor. The music and the yelling gave me a headache. I looked up at Robby as his palm hit the side of my face. He grabbed the front of my shirt and pushed me into the bed.

"You...Are... Worth....Less" Each word he said he would kick me in the stomach. Robby held my throat and squeezed making me choke for air. I clawed at his hands making him madder.

"If you ever... ever do that again... I... I" he stuttered trying to think of a good threat. "You'll wish you were never born," he smiled proud of himself.

Wow, very original.

"Got that bitch" he spits in my face.

I was close to passing out and I quickly nodded. He released me and I fell to the floor, almost coughing my lungs out. My throat burned and it hurt to breathe. I felt him rip the back of my shirt up and pain ripped across my back. I gritted my teeth as Robby ran his switchblade into my skin. He made a large diagonal cut. He kicked me one last time and turned towards the door.

"Go get me a beer." He said walking out.

I sat up biting my tongue and shakily stood up. I quickly went to the bathroom and bandaged my back. Why the back? That is such a hard place to get to. I could barely put on the bandages.

I ran out of the room and into the crowded kitchen. Robby was throwing a party to sell his drugs. Everyone here was most likely high and drunk. I got a beer from the fridge and started to search for Robby.

I felt a hand grab mine. I quickly pulled away, but the hand-pulled back. And I was pushed against the wall.

"You're cutie," the guy said. His breath smelt of throw up which made me gag.
I kneed him in the area and pushed him off of me. He yelled after me. I hope he won't remember me later if I ever see him again.

I finally found Robby at a table playing poker. I went over and handed him the drink.

"What took you so long?" He said slapping my face.

"Sorry" I whispered sitting next to him. He liked me next to him to show off that he had girls I think or maybe just to be his punching bag.

"Hey, you said I'll get a discount for the bitch right Robby?" The guy to my right said. He put a hand on my thigh.

"Discount? What for?" Robby replied.
"We are buds right?"

"Sure we're buds, but it's still full price"

"Come on look at her. So small, no room for a big guy like me, that's effort on my part." He said moving his hand under my shorts touching me.

"Yeah, effort that you paid for Joe" Another guy added in. The whole table laughed and continued playing the game. Joe continued to touch me under the table and he moved under my underwear. I didn't move in fear that Robby or Joe would get mad. He felt around and put two fingers in me.

"Is that session starting now?" Robby said starting at Joe.

"Just a preview sorry Robby." Joe pulled his fingers out and went back to the game.

Bang Bang Bang

"This is the police open up"

The music stopped as did most of the talking. Robby slowly stood and walked to the door. He opened the door.

"Are you Rob Taper?"

"Uh, what's it to you."

"Put your hands on-"

The cop was cut off by a smash from the backroom.

The police had surrounded the building and took everyone to the station. I was put in a police car with a throwing-up girl. Gross.