The hall

As soon as Blaise and Pansy had fallen asleep I brought out my favourite book murderous minds.

It explained how men think and how to literally "murder them with a wide smile"

I read the book for a while, before Malfoy's hand lowered my book from my face, in an attempt to make me look at him.
I ignored him trying to continue my reading, when his hand forcefully raised my face to his, two close we could feel each other's breath. I could smell his green apple and expensive cologne before, but now his minty refreshing breath made me unable to focus.

"don't ignore me, Sanderson"

"What do you want, Malfoy?"

"I am bored, entertain me"

"Go look at the mirror Malfoy, you'll laugh at how funny you look with your clown face"
I walk out of the compartment as quick as I could, I wasn't in the mood of fighting anymore.
But I had to admit fighting Draco Malfoy was really fun.
A/n I know the weird comeback is ughh-

Time skip: the great hall.
I waited outside the giant doors waiting for them to call my name so I could get sorted into a house.

The first years were taking so long getting sorted it felt like a lifetime. I knew about the four houses of Hogwarts.

Gryffindor: fire; reckless, arrogant, and loyal
Hufflepuff: earth; friendly, gentle, and honest
Ravenclaw: air; soft, smart, and creative
Slytherin: water; strong leader, cunning, loyal and proud

I always wanted to be a Slytherin.
Since my house in Drumstrange was like Slytherin in some sort of way.
I loved power and being in control, that feeling is addicting and I've always desired more.

The great hall's gate open for me to walk to the headmaster at the end of it.

I was nervous, but my mum always taught me to never let anyone think I am weak, they would feed on me like helpless prey.

I walk with an innocent yet powerful smile to the end of the hall, I sit on the Wooden chair with the sorting hat on my head.

"Mhmm, cunning, very ambitious, brave, creative, so intelligent"

I don't pay attention to the hat, got distracted from the cute brunette in Hufflepuff, I give him a smile, He smiles back giving me a wink.

"Can You please stop looking at the Hufflepuff? You know you won't belong there" the sorting hat snorted loud enough for the headmasters to hear but not the whole hall, but some of the students sure could hear him.

"Well if you did your job right, you'd know that I don't want to belong there," I say loud this time so everyone could hear me.

"SLYTHERIN.."

Cheers came from the Slytherin table mostly, but I didn't really care about what others think of me.
YES, Slytherins were the most hated house, but have you seen Hufflepuff?
I walk to the Slytherin table I see Blaise, Pansy, Malfoy, and a guy sitting right next to Malfoy.

"Excuse me, sir," I say to Malfoy pushing him away from his seat to sit next to the cute boy.
He was about to start arguing with me but I immediately started talking to the cute guy "well aren't you cute?" I say smirking with my hands on his shoulders
"You don't look that bad yourself," the guy says.
"Jules Sanderson"
"Theodore Nott, nice to meet you," he says making sure to take his time saying his last name.
"Well, Mr Nott, you wouldn't mind if I give you a hug would you?" I say smiling from the bottom of my heart.

At this point, I am trying to not laugh.

"Not at all Jules"
I hug him a long hug
"I've missed you stupid," I say into the hug.
"It's not my problem you never come over anymore, is it bestie?"
" BESTIES?" Blaise yells making Theo and I burst out of laughter from the look on their faces.

"Yes, she is my childhood best friend," Theo says with me still laying on his chest.

"Where were you on the Hogwarts express? I was looking everywhere for you" I ask Theo looking at him.

"Let's just say I was with my girlfriend "

"YOUR WHAT NOW?"
"Wait here she comes, Daphne"
"Omg she is so pretty, you don't mind if I steal her right?" I whisper into his ears.
"You must be Jules," she says pulling me into a hug.

I chat with her but a little low so they won't hear us.

I told her how pretty she was and all that cliche shit, but I meant them.

She sits next to Theo, which leaves me to sit next to Malfoy.

"Who said I want to sit next to you?" Malfoy said with an angry face.

"Who said that I care?" I said not even bothering to look at him putting food on my plate. I was starving.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
I feel his hands on my thighs going up and down lifting my skirt more and more with every movement of his.

My breath starts to hitch more and more by the second, with that mixed feeling of butterflies, wanting him to touch me more, starving for his touch, and on the other hand, telling myself you should stop him, he makes you look weak and vulnerable.

I decided to not give him the satisfaction too easy, but before I say or do anything his finger was lingering from my clit to my heat slowly leaving me speechless.

"Now look at you melting every time I touch you" he whispers softly in my ears.
I gasp feeling two fingers inside of me thrusting in and out fast, his thumb was on my clit moving in a circular movement, That bitch knows what he is doing.

I wanted to stop what he was doing but I couldn't it felt so good, his other hand moves to my waist making me come closer to him, I was basically sitting on his lap now.
One of my legs was on his. Making me wide open for his touch, making it easier for him to finger me.
I hid my face from everyone on the table biting my lips, trying so hard not to make a sound, it felt like it was impossible.

He then added another finger in me, thrusting harder, deeper and faster this time.
I felt my walls tighten around his finger till a feeling of relief hit me, making me release my liquid on his fingers.
He gets his finger out of me and starts sucking and licking on them

Smut ends ⚠️

"See I told you before, you are a slut!" He whispers in my ears.

I close my eyes shut from how close he was, from how he made me nervous, I was certain he had his smug smirk on his face right now.
"And you love it, Malfoy" I whisper looking at him directly in his eyes. He was surprised that was for sure but he didn't want to show it.
I continue eating as if nothing happened.
"The gravy is so delicious, isn't it Malfoy?" I say looking at him with an amused smile.
He storms out of the hall with an angry face.
"What was that? Why did he storm out?" Theo asks
"I don't know he is your friend not mine," I say raising my hands in surrender.
I continue to talk to them they are really friendly and fun.
I like them a lot, they treat me like I am one of them, like I have always been one of them.
I wonder how the hell they are even friends with Draco.

A/N it gets spicer each chapter, believe me, Jules is not easy. A lot of plots and shit are coming up so no it's not just sex.