"yes, mama"

it didn't take long for me to recover from what just happened with Malfoy.

I'm used to boys going crazy over me, not me going crazy over a guy.

*FLASHBACK*

Jules and her mother standing in front of a mirror with her mother's hands on her shoulder and her head next to Jule's.

"Jules darling, you know why women are so powerful?"

"No mama why?"

"because men are foolish, they expect so low of women, any woman is pretty and has something special in a man's eye, but being pretty can be a gift if you are stupid, and you are not stupid Jules, you are the smartest girl I know"

" Yes mama"

" your body is not an object Jules, it's your weapon, but so is your brain, if you don't use your brain wisely you are going to be another girl men toy around with"

" yes mama"

"you tease Jules, you drive them crazy and have fun but at the end of the day you don't give men a taste of anything but their own medicine"

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Jules puts on makeup, not heavy make-up tho, only some mascara and lipgloss.

"if they can see where your face ends and your make up begins, you did I wrong"

Her mother's words were stuck in her head as she depends on them to live.

she was so independent and tough yet so fragile and scared from the cruel reality of so-called life.

But what is life without love, and what does love even mean? How can love exist when you are raised by a woman who doesn't believe in it anymore, a woman that taught you to fight everything so you don't do the same mistakes she did.

And an emotionless, apathetic excuse of a father who didn't even care for his daughter nor his wife, not giving to damns about them.

The thought of love for Jules now was unreal propaganda, for her it was just another lie they said to humans and kids growing up to have a purpose to live in that miserable world, she thought only naive and stupid people believed in it.

But why can't she stop thinking about him, it feels like a sin, a beautiful forbidden desired sin,

But desires at the end of the day is a feeling that could be worthy and unworthy, the hunger was undeniable, she is used to not allowing her emotions to flow in that easily, but it was too hard for her to stop the craving, she couldn't stop thinking of him.

it seemed unbelievable for her but she didn't want to stop thinking of him.

" show your skin and curves slightly making them desire you more, but never give them the satisfaction" she remembers her mother's words getting dressed in her school uniform, it was always overwhelming for her since she was a young teenager maybe 13 or 14 years, but she loved being in control, she loved the outcome.

she puts on a serpent necklace with greenstone, it was a Slytherin antique her mother gave her, she always wore it when she felt down, she struggled to put on the necklace when the doorknob started to twirl.

"do you need help with that?" Draco asked

"sure" she gave him a warm smile for the first time ever, she was relieved he was there, he saved her from breaking down.

DRACO'S POV

I went to check up on her, breakfast was in 15 minutes and they were all "too lazy" to get up, so I decided to tell her myself, what? I am starving!

I decided to get in the room directly not bothering to even knock, but I didn't barge into the room or anything, I was making sure she wasn't naked, tho I wish she was.

" need help with that?" I ask her with a smirk on my face, it is more like a habit.

"sure" she looks at me giving me a smile, for the first time since I met her she smiles at me, a warm nonsarcastic smile.

She lifts her hair up from her neck giving me more scenery to scan with my eyes, her skin was flawless, it was so soft you could tell without even touching her.

I put on her necklace and unintentionally lie a soft wet kiss on her bare shoulder, it was like I blacked out, but my actions didn't surprise me, what came out of my mouth next did.

"I am sorry, I didn't-" I cleared my throat " we are going to be late for breakfast Sanderson, everyone is waiting in the common room for you, I'll go and wait with them," I say and run out of the door slamming it shut behind me.

JULES POV

I was tearing up while he was putting the necklace on me, his touch gave my spine shivers, god even his voice.

he lays a soft wet kiss on my bare shoulder that made me look up, his actions never surprised me, but he was being so gentle and sweet it was weird.

"I am sorry, I didn't-" he cut himself clearing his throat "we are going to be late for breakfast Sanderson, everyone is waiting in the common room for you, I'll go and wait with them" he says now his voice is not as soft as before, but I could feel it breaking like he was triggered from something.

I nodded my head, but now my smile was long gone, he storms out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

Why was he acting so weird? I had so many questions but I let them go because we were actually late for breakfast.

I hold my necklace in my hand looking at it in the mirror, one last tear crash down on my cheeks making me wipe it fast before melting my mascara all over my face, and before actually breaking down.

A/n VOTE!!!

A/n VOTE!!!