Miss Gothic Sketchbook

A/n I'll be writing in 3rd person pov for the time being, I don't want you guys what Jules, nor Malfoy are thinking for the sake of the plot.
JULES'S FIT ⬆️⬆️⬆️

also don't forget to vote<3

3rd person pov:

Jules went down to the parking lot where she had to wait for Kaliyah.

She'd just said goodbye to Riddle and even tho she knew she'll see him in 3 weeks she was sad that things might change as they did with Malfoy.

she was in a deep state of drowning in her thoughts when a tight hug from behind interrupted her.

she hoped it was Riddle but it couldn't be, these arms were tiny and fragile, unlike his arms that snaked around her, wrapping her like a Christmas present.

"did you give him the necklace?" Kaliyah asked her.

"Yes," she paused for a second, "now, let's get going, your mother is waiting for us."

Kaliyah nodded as she threw some Floo powder to transporting them to a black depressing manor.

It wasn't any different than Jules's old manor, which she wanted to spend the rest of the summer, but Mrs. Malfoy insisted that Jules has to stay at the manor with the.

at first, she disagreed because she didn't want to stay under the same roof as Draco, but Kaliyah assured her Draco would stay with Adina Greengrass at their manor.

she was one of his many new girlfriends, he wasn't attracted to her a bit, he was just using her.

Kaliyah opened the door of the manor, stepping a foot inside she looked around at the manor she hasn't seen in a while now, Jules walked behind her, like a little scared girl.

"Mom, we are here" Kaliyah shouted, they could hear the running footsteps along the tall stairs.

the footsteps stopped revealing a beautiful woman in a black lace gown, wearing a laced robe with fur in the end, her hair was mid-length, the bottom half platinum blonde, and the upper raven black along with her fringe.

she ran toward her blonde daughter embracing her in a deep warm hug.

"Oh, darling, I missed you so much," she said hold Liyah's cheeks with both of her palms, squeezing it looking around her face, admiring every different detail, it has been a while since she saw her, and Liyah had grown to be a pretty woman.

"you must be Jolene, welcome to the manor dear," she said with a warm smile, she hugged Jules tight, the warmth in the hug was quite familiar to Jules, it was just like her mother's

" thank you, Mrs. Malfoy," Jules said escaping Mrs. Malfoy's grip, her hands still caressing Jules's arms.

" Oh, please, call me Narcissa", she said giving her an assuring smile, as Jules nodded in agreement, a manly voice interrupted the quiet warm moment.