Date

DRACO'S POV

I hate her, Merlyn knows how much I do, that bitch literally fucked me 5 days ago, she has been ignoring me ever since, and now she is going out with Adrien fucking pussy.

I am scared he is going to tell her everything, I don't want this to happen.

why do I even care? she is just a pathetic bitch I fucked, she is damaged, an addict, and full of shit honestly.

she is pretty, funny, and special!

no, she is too fucked up.

and you are not? look at yourself in the mirror, anger radiates from your eyes, you use girls more than you use the condoms in your drawer.

just shut the fuck up.

"Earth to Malfoy" Pansy yelled, waving her hands in front of me interrupting my thoughts.

" What do you want pans" snapped at her.

" Chill Draco, no need to be such a moody brat," she snapped back " we are all going to our dorm before dinner, Jules has a date with Adrien and we want to help her get ready, are you in?"

"I can't believe someone would actually ask her out" I scoffed in disbelief.

"you know I am still here," Jules announced.

"I couldn't care less" I muttered.

" Jules, I swear to god if you lose your virginity to Adrian I am going to kill you" Theo said with a stern look.

who cares who she is going to lose her virginity t- WHATT??

"What the fuck do you mean by 'losing her virginity? Jules, are you a virgin?" I tried to sound sarcastic, I didn't want to show how much I was happy, She lost her virginity to me?

if she did so that means it means something to her, girls don't lose their virginities to anyone like that.

but she said she regrets having sex with me, what if she really does?

JULES POV

shit! did you really have to Theo?

" Y-yes. I am a virgin" I said not looking at any of them, now Malfoy knows I lost my virginity to him.

I honestly don't know why I did that, but I don't regret it, I told him that I did so he'd leave me alone.

I don't want him to, but we are bad for each other.

"Let's go to class, we are going to be late to muggle arts" Pansy shouted, half panicking, I wasn't, I knew Sirius is a sweetheart anyway.

_____________________________________

TIME SKIP: THE GIRLS' DORMITORY

"sooo, what are you going to wear?" Blaise questioned, going through my wardrobe.

"I don't know really, you choose, something casual, not revealing, but you know" I said

I was laying on my tummy, going through my phone, picking songs to play, me and Blaise have the same taste in music so we were vibing together.

Blaise was the first to arrive in the dorm, Pansy was hanging out with someone anonymous, Daphne and Theo obviously fucking, and I saw Draco with Astoria in the common room so they are probably fucking as we speak.

"Are you bloody kidding? you don't know what you are going to wear? and you are not freaking out?"

"I- I was busy and it's not a big deal," I said trying to avoid eye contact.