It's the end

A/n don't forget to vote <3

<JULES POV>

It didn't take long for me to get ready, I wanted to impress my actual boyfriend's father, but the fact that he had something, more like he is the reason why my mother is dead didn't give me motivation, I had to act like I didn't know anything, and that I am deeply in love with Tom Riddle, which is why he is going to propose to me today.

the plan was that I had to dress extremely inappropriate, and I was the best at ruining family dinners and party, perse, I knew my outfit was a win-win. we had to kill him today, we found all his Horcruxes, the plan was simple, kill a saggy old wizard, Tom takes his place in the castle, Adina and Mattheo get together, Draco and I- well Draco and I nothing, we'll figure it out once we are done.

I was on my way to Adina's room to get ready with her and Eva, I walk inside and my jaw drops.

"JULES YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST  KNOCKED ON THE BLOODY DOOR " Adina screamed throwing a pillow at my face.

 "geez sorry at least lock the door when you know I am on my way" I turn around giving to let them cover themselves up.

 "what's going on here" Eva asks walking in, "nothing" Adina and Mattheo say at the same time.

 "I walked in on them fucking, Adina seemed to enjoy it" I say laughing, "no wonder why she is always horny" Eva chuckled, "GET OUT", we both ran back to Eva's dorm laughing our asses off.

A WHILE LATER

We got ready and headed out for the dinner, Eva went to look for Kaliyah and I went to look for the rest that were on the plan, Kalyiah doesn't know what's going on and Eva found out when she caught me with Draco a while ago.

I sat on the long black dining table, there was enough room for 150 persons, but considering the fact that Voldemort was creating an army of teenagers, we weren't a lot, he finally arrived and sat next to me, his face so pale, his teeth rotten and were shaped as small daggers, his skinny tall fingers and his tall nails, he looked like an absolute nightmare.

"Miss Sanderson? or can I call you Jules?" he said smiling at me, I was slightly intimidated but let it brush off,  I could literally kill a man with my pocket knife.

"You can call whatever you want, sir" I gave him a fake smile shaking his hand, "well Jules you make my son really happy", "he makes me happy too, you raised him well".

The dinner went on as we discussed how the wedding would go, how the wedding would go, but I was interrupted by the gunshots sound, I know how muggle-y of no one else than Draco Malfoy.

but the bullet was never meant for The Lord, it was meant for me, I fell on the floor forcing my eyes to stay open, to understand what happened, that's when I saw his silvery eyes crying over my dead body,

"you did a good job," the Lord told him and went away.

I don't really know what surprised me more, me getting killed or the fact that my lover killed me, maybe the fact that opening my eyes again.

"Jules wake up for once you are going to be late for school" mom yelled.

at least I am not really dead after all.

A/N so this ff is over, I did end it short, or at least shorter than I planned, but I started writing two new fanfics.

VOTE! I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU<3