silky sheets

A/n since everyone can agree that they think of Jules as "Y/n" I am going to start writing in 3rd person but instead of writing with "she/her" I'll write "you" because it's more fun:)

smut; threeeeesomeeeee

3rd person pov

As you opened your eyes you could see you are in a black and green chamber, the silky deluxe sheets supporting you brushed against your skin as it gave you a sensation of aid.
the sentimental thoughts hastened in as quick as the soothing peppermint fragrance that you thought you should be used to by now as you smelt it endlessly for the prior weeks but still couldn't get adequate.
you instantly knew where you were, reliving the last time you woke up in his room as frustrated as momentarily but you also didn't disremember how grave it was last time.

the chamber's door rasped open deliberately unveiling a beautiful blonde and a good-looking raven fellow, they were working to not awaken you as you were believably tired and were reckoned to get some rest.

"Morning my lovely lady," Draco said as he walked toward you and pecked a kiss on your lips.

"Morning" you responded you a smile.

"How are you feeling, darling?" Tom asked embracing you.

"good, better than yesterday" 

"good because we've missed you so bad," said Draco smothering your neck's sweet spots; some whimpers escaping your mouth from how much you have missed him.
"If your body still hurts we can do this another time," Draco said.

the three of you had agreed to have a threesome a while ago but never had the chance to actually do it, you were scared about losing Tom after this as he is your best friend and has been covering for you and Draco for a while now, same with Adina.

"no no I feel just fine," you said, "Tom are you sure you want to do this?"

"you don't know how much I want to," He said reassuring you

Tom starts moving his hands exploring your body, pushing you to lay on the bed, he got on top of you like Draco.
Draco kissed your lips while your tongues fought for dominance but he won like always, Tom laid sweet wet kisses all over your body while his tongue moved in a circular motion over the stings he had given you.
you couldn't explain the feeling, it was a new guilty pleasure, it felt like the biggest sin yet the sweetest, you felt wanted as the pleasure doubled from already two guys that could destroy you at once.

"Get on your knees" Tom whispered.

"what?" you whispered barely audible.

"get. on. your. fucking. knees. slut" Draco said spanking you roughly earning a loud moan from your little mouth.

you got up just like them, they got you out of your nightgown while you helped them take off their shirts.
you got on your knees and started to unbuckle both belts at the very same moment, both pants fell on the floor leaving them in their tight wet black boxers, you palmed both off them as they groaned from your movement.
"come on slut stop teasing" Tom yelled in frustration holding a fistful of hair in his large veiny hands.
you took off their boxers as two 11 inches flew in front of your face.
your eyes widened as they chuckled at your expression.

"come on, don't be demure, show us what you can take" Draco snickered.
"you take the pussy, I'll take the mouth and then switch," Tom suggested as Draco got on his knees, he bent you over and pulled your hair firmly, he teased his tip all over your entrance, touching your clit, you were moaning from the pleasure until Tom silenced you by entering his cock inside of your mouth, "fuck" he moaned bucking his hips to thrust his dick deeper inside your mouth.
Draco imitating him thrusting deep inside of you not giving you time to get used to his size he started to thrust in and out faster, your eyes tearing from the pain and pleasure all at once, your inaudible moans sent vibrations on Tom's dick.

A/n ocean eyes played on this part and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Such a slut, fucking both of us at the same time" Draco moaned.
"can you take it any deeper darling?" Tom asked as his thrust turned rougher and deeper, you sucked your cheeks on his dick making his moan louder.
"fuck, I am close" "me too"
you felt such relief at these words but it was short, you remembered how you have to go another round of the unmerciful fucking, happiness wasn't visual in your eyes because of all the tears but on the inside, you didn't want that feeling to stop.
they soon came inside of your entries as you came all over Draco's dick.
panting and onerous breaths crowded the room from how good the fucking was, you tried to clear your throat since you felt it remained numb.
"are you sure you can go round two?" Tom chortled
"yes," you said barely audible as your pussy throbbed from what just happened.
"I think that's enough," Tom suggested as he started getting ready, "Dinner is in 10 and you can't walk"
"Fine" you say, you couldn't take it anymore.
"can you both at least help me get dressed"

They both helped you get dressed, Tom gave you a potion to avoid pregnancy, Draco casted a spell to help you walk without pain.
the three of you got out of the room and went to the dining hall, you sat between Draco and Tom.

you couldn't wipe the smirk off of your face from the flashbacks from 10 minutes ago.
you knew it wouldn't happen again but it was good, you only wanted Draco anyway.

he was the only one you wanted.

A/n this took me um- a while...

vote!!!!