Enigma

JULES POV

It hasn't been long since I left Hogwarts, but I for sure miss my friends, more like I miss him.

I haven't left my room since we got here, neither did Liyah, she refused to get out of our room if I don't.

I thought she'll get bored eventually and leave me alone, we weren't close so I don't really know why she cares.

but she didn't, and I am thankful for her, she made me feel better.

but I always tried to avoid her, she reminded me of him, and every time I do I go back to the urge of using.

thinking maybe the little garden that I desired and got in my head would have him luring between its non-existent passages, running in the maze that I always imagined us running through.

It wasn't about my mom anymore, it was about him.

I hated him for not answering my calls, for not texting me back.

but I needed him, I needed him to get through this.

he made me forget all about my problems, now he was the problem I wanted to forget.

he turned to be my dilemma, he became the thing he always told me to stay away from.

he became my addiction.

Ironic isn't it?

I was getting ready, wearing something other than sweatpants and a sweatshirt for the first time since I left Hogwarts.

or more like changing the sweatshirt and sweatpants that I've been wearing since I left Hogwarts.

my phone started ringing for a while, I didn't realize, I was long gone in my thoughts, long gone in my problems, not thinking in any but one, the blondie.

"Hello?" 

"you didn't think I forgot all about you, did you now?" the voice said, it strangely echoed in a manner like a person was with me in the room.

I look behind me to finally understand.

"Merlyn, I missed you guy" I screamed in excitement running to them.

and here I was, again reunited with my friends.

Pansy, Blaise, Daphne, and Theo were here, wrapping their arms around me.

"I thought you'd want some company to get you out of bed" I heard Liyah speak; leaning against the door's frame.

"thank you" I mouthed.

___________________________________________

we talked for a while, blabbering about all the drama in Hogwarts.

Blaise and Luna are finally dating, and Pansy is always MIA, or that's what Blaise says.

"Pansy, you are dating someone, aren't you?" I ask, grinning devilishly.

"what? no" she answers like she is being accused of a robbery.

"Then who are you shagging Pans?" Blaise says.

"Okay, fine I'll tell you but only because Jules is here and wants to know"

she pauses for a second, but we were getting impatient.

"come on woman spill it" Daphne yells, shaking Pansy.

"Ginny and I have been hanging out" she admits.

"Ginny? as in Ginny Weasley? the Ginny you were bullying last year?" Theo asks.

"Yes, that Ginny, and I mean y'all are surprised for this one but didn't say anything when Draco and J-" she cut herself off when she realized, " Jules, I am sorry"