Until we meet again

3RD PERSON POV

Jules eventually opened her eyes after all the tussle and wrestle Kaliyah went through to wake her up.

it was finally June, she was free to go, she wasn't as pleasant as should be.

she grew to like this Rehab, the people, she grew to call it home after Hogwarts.

her state mentally was finer, she was serene here.

the ravelled drama she knew she would eventually gravitate on her as soon as she steps a toe out of her sweet new home, not so home now as she has to say goodbye.

She was used to it, but this home was her favourite so far.

she now looks rather different than before, art drew all over her body she looked like the finest piece of art anyone would ever want, metal pieces decorating her hands, her taste in clothes quite darker and bolder, her brown her was raven black now, making her skin tone look shinier than ever, her make up heavier, she did whatever she wanted, not caring.

that's how he made her feel.

"Are you ready?" Kaliyah asked her to get suitcases off of the bed

"Yes give me 10 minutes, I need to say goodbye first" Jules sighs.

as she walks to Riddle's room she remembers their time together, how they first interacted with each other, and how she knows she is not going to see his breathtaking face again.

she arrives at his dorm, she was debating on whether she had to do so and say goodbye or not.

she eventually gained her strength and got in the room to find the stunning muscular shirtless, laying in his bed reading a muggle book she likes, she remembers sitting on the same spot between his arms, as he read her the book she fancied, taking care of her.

the aroma surrounding her was full of his scent, his intoxicating scent.

she took a deep breath, she wanted to remember this scent forever.

"Miss. Sanderson are you going to keep staring at me any longer my dear?" he asks not lifting his gaze from the book, "If I didn't know any better I'd say you are undressing me with your eyes".

"Nunsense, I wasn't, that would be so inappropriate Mr Riddle" she denied with a smirk on her face.

his smirk grew wider as he knew what was going on in her filthy petite mind, he knew her desires.

he got out of bed getting dangerously close to her, she takes a few steps back as he takes some forward, she ended up being shoved gently against the cold concrete wall.

he trails his hands from down her waist, going upward with her hands, stretching them alongside her hand, he pins her wrist above her head and leaned in with his face leaning in a small gap between her shoulder and neck.