Hands and cuffs

A/n smuttt, I KNOW I HAVE BEEN ONLY WRITING SMUTS LMFAO.

Jules pov

"Jules, wake up" I felt a tingling sensation on my face, small pecks here and there I opened my eyes to see Draco in front of me, laying on my bed shirtless, his hands wrapping my waist pulling me closer to him, "good morning, love" he kissed me again, "good morning" I slide into his arms resting my head on his bare chest, "Lord Voldemort is visiting today" he said making me shift uncomfortably, "I know, I have to talk to Tom, we are going back to Hogwarts early, your sister is also coming" "I think for now you should just think about today's visit, I am going to Hogwarts early too, I am this year's prefect" I looked at his surprised, "why didn't you tell me before?" "you had a lot on your plate I didn't want you to worry" I got out of bed and went to the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

why didn't he tell me so? he is just being secretive when all I ask for is for h to share his stuff with me, I tell him everything and he says nothing, we haven't even talked about what happened back at Hogwarts or where we stand, and it's infuriating.

I washed my face before breaking down, brushed my teeth and combed my hair leaving it in a bun, Draco then came in and started brushing his teeth in the other sink on my right.
"what if we take a day off today? just you and me." he says looking at me with toothpaste still in his mouth, "self-care day? I know you love them" he said smiling like an idiot, "Loved, past tense, but fine", "take off your clothes then" he said, "I thought you said self-care day not let's fuck day" I answered annoyed, "we are not going to fuck, we are going to shower"
I looked at him suspiciously before taking off my clothes, he also took off his and adjusted the water temperature.

we got inside the shower, water dripping all over our silhouettes, he grabbed the lofa on my asking, cleaning me up with my back pressed on his chest, he started kissing my neck so I moved my head upwards leaving it rest on his chest too, giving him more space and a clearer vision so he could kiss me more, his kisses went up to my jawline, he turned me making me face him now, he pushed me making my back hit the stiles hard, he trailed his fingers from the corner of my eyes were my mascara was melted all the way down to my inner thighs, he massaged them and started going up.

"Daddy please" I whimpered, he smirked devilishly when his lips buried in the corner of my neck, "please what slut? use your pretty lips to talk" "please, daddy, fuck me" I begged "no, you teased me this morning, you said you don't want me to fuck you, so I'll leave you needy on your knees for me" his finger brushed over my clit making me moan, bucking my hips forward needing more friction, needing his touch, "please!" I cried, he smiled on my skin, his hands went slowly to my throat choking me, " to be continued" he whispered his lips brushing on my ears, and went out of the shower.

was I annoyed? hell yes. but I had a plan to have my revenge.

20 minutes later

"hurry up Jules! the fuck is taking so long?" Draco yelled, I smiled to myself in the mirror packing everything to get out and face him, it was the end for him because I was about to win the war he started.