I said NO

A/n trigger warning: sexual assault.
Please if you think this chapter will affect you don't read it, and I am terribly sorry if you had to go through any of this

I wake up in a strange room, I am sure it's a Slytherin room but not mine, until a strong odor from the pillow hit me, peppermint, green apples and expensive cologne, shit it's Draco's room, I look down to check if I am still wearing my panties, but I wasn't, I was wearing an oversized hoodie that wasn't mine, it didn't cover much since I was tall.

I get up when I see Draco open the door of his dorm with his school uniform and runs toward me, and he- wtf? did that bitch just hug me? I mean maybe we fucked I don't think so but what the bloody hell is happening?

I get out of his grip and look at him doubtfully. " hey bud?" I say awkwardly, questioning what the hell happened to him. " Oh my god did you hit your head hard last night?" I say faking a gasp.

" what? I didn't hit my head." he says looking at me. " are you okay now?" he asks, he seemed rather concerned, which was weird for Malfoy but I brushed it off.

" why wouldn't I be?" I ask with a confused chuckle.

" Jules, you don't remember?"

" Remember what?" he didn't answer he looked at the floor a hint of relief but sadness all at once.

"Malfoy what the fuck are you talking about?" still no answer

" answer me now Malfoy" I yell irritated. "He fucking touched you Jules" he yells.

" What? If you mean Ron, I am quite over it you kind of dealt with it" I say letting out an uncomfortable laugh.

" you blacked out last night, and Cedric said he said that he would take you to your room, he didn't come back so I went to check on you, I was worried Jules"
He stuttered. 
" I saw him on top of you, you were screaming your lungs out for help" I blocked his voice remembering what happened last night.

FLASHBACK

" no please Cedric no, please I don't want to do this please Cedric-" I say when he covers my mouth with his hands to stop my screaming, I started crying when his hands started to rip my dress into pieces, I couldn't move or fight him because he did a spell to paralyze me, all of a sudden I hear the doorknob twisting and someone shouting from the other side, from the top of their lungs. when it all went pitch black once more, the voices faded with screams, leaving me naked paralyzed in my bed.

END OF FLASHBACK

JULES POV

I started crying from the memories, I fell on my knees, I was about to touch the floor when Draco held me in his arms. sitting on the floor next to me, he was whispering something to me but my head couldn't hear him, I blocked his voice one more time, I fell asleep, his arms wrapped around me, I felt safe, for the first time ever, I did feel safe.

DRACO'S POV

"Everything will be okay I promise, no one will ever touch you again, I will make sure of that" I whispered into her ears, I am not sure she was that aware of my words, she was in a shock state, remembering it all at once is hard, realizing it is even harder, I know what she is going through.

It pained me that she had to go through all of this, yet it pained me even more that I am the one that had to tell her, I didn't want to leave her, but I have to, I have these feeling for her and I can't get any closer to her, she fell asleep in my arms, I didn't want to wake her up, but I had to, we had an exam in potions.

" Jules, wake up, we have an exam" I rock her.

" Jules get the fuck up" " Malfoy go to class I am tired"

"We only have two classes left, you slept through the day"

"I am going to my dorm, tell Snape I am pregnant or something I honestly don't care, no you know what, I 'll tell him myself. Mind if I borrow some clothes?" I Didn't anawer trying to understand her "No? Cool" she gets up and takes my sweatpants, puts them on, and goes to the door.

"I will give it to you later, I am going to lunch to tell snape I don't feel well" she slams the door shut.

JULES' POV

I get out of his dorm before I break his ass look-like face, I had to talk to Snape myself or else he would think I am too high to, I was but I was also angry, I still can't believe that this happened to me, I felt like my heart was torn into pieces, I hate how helpless I was that night, how easy it was for him to touch me;I walk in the hallway; everyone staring at me and whispering, I look at the back of the sweatshirt to see a big bold name in white, "MALFOY", perfect, everyone now thinks I slept with Draco, he didn't have to fucking give me his quidditch sweatshirt, Merlyn he is so stupid.

I see Blaise talking to some girl, I run over to him not acknowledging the girl.

" Blaise I need your help, NOW, please" I say holding his wrist and getting him in an empty classroom.

He suddenly hugs me, wait does he also know about what Cedric did? I let a sigh out at the thought, with the memories flowing in form last night.

"Merlyn Jules thank you, you saved me from that girl" what?

"oh" thank god he doesn't know shit " what did she want?"

"a date" he sighs, I laugh hysterically "it's not funny Jules"

" Yeah, whatever!" I say but I don't stop laughing.

" So what did you want?" "I neeed your robe"

"what why?" he looks at my clothes to soon realize it's a quidditch sweatshirt, he twirls me to see who it belongs for.

"Jules, please tell me you fucked Malfoy"

" What? no way in hell that's happening, not in a million years, OVER my fucking dead body"

"Okay then you have ten seconds to explain"

" I can't" I lied, I know what to say but I can't get myself to do it.

"okay if you don't want to tell me it's fine"

"NO no I want to, it's just, I don't want to right now"

"it's fine Jules really" he hugs me, Merlyn his hugs are the best, they are so confronting.

he gives me his robe, and we walk to the great hall, everyone is there enjoying their lunch, I go over to Snape and tell him that I am sick.

"Jules what's wrong sweetheart?" he says holding my face up to check if I am on drugs again.

" Nothing really, I am just sick and I have the urge to throw up, so I was asking if I could the exam next week, only if it's okay with the school rules of course"

"Yes Jules, I can make an exception, go get some rest" I nodded

"Jules, you are clean right?" He asks, I could feel my heartbeat faster with his question.

"Of course I am" "good, take care kiddo, I'll tell Sirius to check up on you in a while"

"sure, thanks Uncle Snape" I give him a kiss on his cheek.

I tell my friends I don't feel really well and get out of the hall.

the hallways were clear, no one was there.

that's why I was surprised when someone pulled me from my wrists to an empty broom closet.

I try to scream but their hands were on my mouth, it can't be him, no way in hell that's him!

A/n

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!