Author's Note

Well - this is the end of book one!

I started this book around Thanksgiving last year (2020), and I cannot believe its already completed.

Phew!

It definitely was NOT smooth sailing and I genuinely thought about giving up half way through because the words just did not want to flow onto the page, but all of you motivated me to keep going.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. When I first started writing it, I knew that I wanted it to be an unconventional cliche. I wanted this story to be realistic and to show you that you don't always have to follow the guy (or vice versa)! Be fierce, be independent. But most importantly, live your life the way you want to. Don't settle for anything less than you deserve!

This may not be the ending many of you hoped for or wanted, but there will be a sequel! I'm a firm believer in happy endings, so stay tuned for the rest of Aiden and Natalie's love story!

Speaking of sequels - a summary has been published! Make sure you add the book to your library to get notified of new chapters!

A couple of housekeeping in regards to the sequel:
1. I will not start posting it right away because one, I don't have any of it written and two, I'll be starting my full time job soon and I also plan on getting a certification which will require some studying.
2. In terms of length, I don't really know how long it will be, but it definitely won't be longer than this book.
3. It will focus on their adult life — i.e. 8 years into the future. For a full summary, skip on over to the next chapter ✨

Lastly, please please please leave any feedback you might have here! I'd love to hear what you guys thought over all:

What you liked?

What you didn't like?

What you would change?

Your favorite part of the book?

Anything else you would like to see?

This book will also undergo EDITING in the near future, and I will be taking into account your input :)

Okay I think that's enough from me now! Again, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO ALL OF MY AMAZING READERS. NO COMMENT OR VOTE GOES UNNOTICED. AND TO MY SILENT READERS, I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!

Love,

Kat