🇸 🇺 🇫 🇫 🇪 🇷

*WIN

Nothing is easy in this world, more when you are from a middle class family but to study with between a high class ruthless people.

"Hey you dirty wreck! move aside!"

A guy with 5 fellows of his standing behind him like a tail shouted on me, why?

Because I was standing in their way but its not like they don't have place to walk but it's like they have fun in teasing me.

"Can't you listen in one go?!"😠

I was startled

"There is lot of place here... you can go from there"😤

I pointed towards the place beside me

"Dare to speak with us even after knowing you are not deserving to be in here"

"Who are you to tell me where I should be?"

I asked the guy standing behind their so called boss. But instead their boss moved a step forward towards me and said

"Kao Phanuwat, the son of the world's famous businessman Phanuwat."😤

"So what?"

"So what?"

And the thing which I remember was I was lying on the floor with both my hands caressing the abdomen of mine and crying with pain. I'm just 5

years old but why I have to suffer so much just because of them.

"You are going to regret it later.... K..Khun Kao!"

{Flashback Ends}

*PETE

Nothig goes the way we wants, everyday we have to suffer from something or the other but according to me best option to all the suffering, pain, diseases and disorder is happiness, joy and love. Love... by the way I'm going to call my love, yes the first sight love which by god's grace got true.

"Hello Pete"

"Hello sweetheart, what is my boyfriend doing?"

"Running from here to there as if an earthquake came"

"Why?!"🤨

"I mean I'm in the office"

"What are you doing there? You said you don't have any meeting today so you are going to do the work from home"

"Yess told you but the thing was the person whom we choose for our new product launch got hospitalized so we need an urgent actor or modeler in his place for the launch. So that's why it's been a little bit tensed up condition here."

"Ohooo Kao! I had told you naa no matter what you won't take stress at all, it's worsen the case"

Why shouldn't I be angry on him, we all know the stress is the biggest enemy of our health and moreover when Kao is suffering from such a disease I can' take risk... not even 1%.