🇲 🇪 ?!

*TEAM

"I want you to have my name on your tongue, naked and on top me, beneath me, beside me and any way I can convince you to let me fuck you."

FUCK! what was that!

"Hmm?"😳

I was depleted with words only this sound just came out of my mouth.

I was definitely talking to P'Win.. Did he forgot to take his medicine?

"Hia..."

Before I could say anything else, the call was already cut and me standing in the kitchen still thinking what did he said right now.

Placing all the dishes in the table, actually if I tell you seriously it was very difficult to come out of what he said but you all know what I have to come out of it because no matter what he won't like me back. No matter what!

"Hia?!"

"Let me go and change the clothes"

"Hmm"

I just nodded and like that he went inside the room. Like just someone tell me what's wrong with him?! Like why the hell is he making me so confused?!

We both were sitting in the table, eating our dinner but no one speaking anything. It was becoming very awkward and let me tell you it's the first time like this!

 It was becoming very awkward and let me tell you it's the first time like this!

"Pao"

"Hmm?"

Suddenly Hia called me, making my all senses shift towards him. I don't know why but suddenly my heart started beating fast.

"Whatever I said to you just forget naa"

"Huh?"

"It..it was that I was not in good condition tha.. that's why I said something irrational"

"Hmm"

I got my explanation but then why I'm still, as if I wasn't expecting this from his side. I wanted to hear that he wanted to kiss me right at this moment, no matter what the world would say. He wants to mark me and shout to the world that I belongs to him. But...

"Team?"

"H..huh?"

"What happened?"

"Have I ever made your heart rate fast?"

"Huh? W..what do you mean by that?"

I gulped and said it again

"Have you ever thought to touch me? Kiss me? Mark me? Or..... fuck me?"

He started coughing out loud. I really need to slap my own mouth for saying it so directly into his face. Now will he think of me as a pervert?! No way!!!

"T..team, actually. If I tell you truthfully I'm sorry. Actually.... I have"

I spurted out all the water inside my mouth on his face.