🇹 🇦 🇱 🇰

*THIRD PERSON

Pete was standing in front of Team's university with his formal attire

Pete was standing in front of Team's university with his formal attire. He pulled out his phone from the and dialed to Team. The moment he kept his phone inside he didn't notice a group of girls has already surrounded him. After a bit of fangirling done by them he was able to move out from there and move to the canteen side.

"Hey phi here!"

Team waved to Pete and told him to sit here till that time he will bring something to drink. After they both were seated with their respected drinks. Teams asked him

"By the way what made you drop here?"

"I came near your university to meet one of my patient so thought why not meet you too"

"That's great! it's been a long time we didn't get time to talk alone like this"😄

Pete nodded remembering those days before university life how they use to meet and spend half of their day together.

"By the way how are your studying going?"

"Okay okay"

"Why? what happened?"

"Just worried for intership"😅

"Ohh, I get to know that you are going to Kao's company"

Team nodded with stressed face thinking that Kao is just opposite of when you see him out of the work time.

"Hey don't think too much, he won't be too much rough on you"

He just nodded with a slight smile. Pete understood that it's better if he change the topic just to divert the mind.

"By the way how is your long going crush doing?"

"Phi!"😳

The sudden embarssment hit Team in such a way that anyone would see him would understood that he was blushing. Pete started laughing out loud too see his Nong blushed face.

"He is doing good, he was happy with the recent work in P'Kao company"

"Great, Kao hasn't met Win yet so he didn't said anything about him but he to told me that the sale has went high just because of him"

Team was very much happy to listen that because he only know that how much Win was stressed because of it even though he didn't show it but someone really knows how to read other one.

"Tomorrow we have an the appointment with you Phi"

"I remember Team...by the way...did he told you yet?"

Team shook his head with sadness, Pete could clearly understand his condition because that was the same thing he is too going.

"What about the condition of P'Kao?"