🇼 🇷 🇴 🇳 🇬

*THIRD PERSON

"Pete? Who's Pete"

The moment Pete and Team heard those words first thing which came to their mind was, did he forgot everything because of so high shock? But he remember Team then? Pete went near to Win and asked him again.

"Do you remember me Win?"🤨

"Oh Doctor Pete!"

"Thanks God!"

Team said coming near to him. Pete wanted to ask many other things to but before he could open his mouth Nurse Jan came running to the room.

"Doctor, Kao.. I mean patient Kao is awake."

"Okay I'm coming! You take rest Win, by the way. How are you feeling?"

"Fine, just it's burning inside"

"Where?"

"Umm... not able to tell"😕

"Okay fine I will give you some medicines till then take rest."

Win nodded and again lied down, Pete and Team both came out of the room and Team insisted on meeting with Kao also. He was worried for him too. Without thinking for second Pete took Team to Kao and the moment they reached they saw Kao licking the syringe inserted in his hand. Pete went running towards him and pulled his hand from the mouth.

"It's dangerous Kao!"😰

"Phi!"😨

Team also came running towards him and held his hand but Kao removed the hand that instinct and looked at Team with irritated face.

"Why the hell are you touching me Team?"

"Hmm?"😥

Team was confused and was not knowing what to answer because this is first time his phi was asking such a type of question from him and moreover it was not his first time touching him.

"What' wrong with that Kao?"

"Pete, is he Team?"

"Of course! Don't you remember his face?"

"I do! but he never use to touch me like this or use to get worried about me so much"

He said making a confused face. Before Team could argue back Pete looked at him signalling him to not to. Understanding the situation he kept silent.

"Kao, are you okay now?"

"Hmm, much better... but.. it's burning inside"

"Burning?"

"You too?"😟

Pete and Team said in unison. He looked at both of them and said

"Me too means?"

"Nothing... where is it burning?"

"Somewhere below.. if I'm not wrong"

He said deeply thinking to concentrate his attention to where he is feeling that sensation. Pete was confused with the same thing happening with both Win and Kao and deep inside it was making him more worried.

"I will tell nurse Jan to give you medicine and till then you take rest."

Kao nodded and again lied down in his bed. Both Team and Pete came out of the room and was thinking too deeply.

"P'Pete, what now?"

Team asked him in a worried voice without knowing that his own brother was going with that same question. Pete gave a sigh and then gave a pat in his shoulder and went to his cabin. Team went to Win's room and was just going to enter when he someone called him.