🇸 🇹 🇮 🇱 🇱

*WIN

"What?!"

The moment when P'Paaty said that I have been urgently called to Sunhin company that is it that bastard specifically calle me. I was getting the feeling of something really disastrous was going to occur.

"What happened phi?"😟

Oh! How can I forgot that Prem was standing in front of me. I moved to the room to take my mask, hat and was going to take my key when he stood in front of me and asked again.

"It's nothing Prem, I was called to your P'Pete boyfriend's company"

I gave a fake smile and the face he made automatically the smile dropped down.

"Why?"😕

He asked in a worried tone. Sometimes I really think that is I'm deserving to be with Prem? He is too pure to be with me and what all pain I have given.... Ahhh!

"Are you gonna say phi?"

"I too don't know Pao~"

"Ughhhh! How many times have I told you not to call me with that name!"😒

"Okay okay... I'm running late... Don't wait for me okay.. if I got late, just go to sleep"

He nodded like a baby and I took my keys and drive to the company. I hope that guy won't do something nuisance again.

After reaching the company I saw P'Paaty standing at the entrance with all stress plastered in his face and the moment he saw me he ran to me like a cheetah. After getting out and locking my car, the first question I asked.

"What the hell that arrogant CEO called us for?" 😠

"I too don't know but... I feel it's a bad news... Win I beg you, even if he being rude anyway to you, you are not gonna get into his nerves!"

We were moving to the meeting room while I was busy ignoring all the nagging of phi. The moment we reached and I was gonna grab the door knob, he again said.

"Win! Are you even listening?!"

"Yes phi"🙄

I said with eyes roll

"If you tried a nusiance there... Then.."

"Then what phi~"

"Win you are not understanding.... The power he holds, can ruin you in second"

"I don't hell care"😒

The moment I opened the door the first voice I hear was of a guy standing beside that bastard with suit and making him understand something. He was little bit elder than P'Paaty but I was not able to recognize him.

"Kao! Why .... Ohh! Khun Win and Khun Paaty plz be seated"

The moment he saw us entering he stopped his conversation with him and greeted us. I looked at phi with confusion and asked him.

"Who is he phi?"🤔

"Pomp... Wait! You don't remember him?"🤨

"Do I know him?"

I again asked, because of none of the point he is been registered in my brain. Like of the meeting point.

"Of course! He is Kao's manager Pompam, he was the first person we met in this company.... What wrong with you Win?"

Wait! I met him?! But when? Why the hell I don't remember anything? Calm down Win! I took deep breath and ignored the thing and get seated because I think I need to talk to this person's boyfriend.