🇱 🇺 🇸 🇹

(I'm gonna already warn here, from here all the chapter may gonna have 18+ things... even though we are not as pure as holy water.... but just if any one is uncomfortable then I won't force them too...

Basically I wasn't going to... but story turned out like this that's why... and one more thing... I'm not so good with all smut thing so just... open your wide imagination😉)

*THIRD PERSON

"Surprise"

The moment Sorn said that with a sheepish smile Sac understood that something evil has already born inside there. Not asking more he immediately went from their and ordered those items.

Next day according to what all Sorn planned two boxes perfectly packed came into his house. He picked them and went inside to change his attire. He took the mask and a cap of back color and immediately straight went to Kao's house.

He rang the door bell, today was weekend so he definitely know that Kao would be sleeping. But Sorn managed to make his beloved boyfriend busy by calling him to the hospital.

"Who is there?"🥱

The sleepy voice of Kao was heard from the speaker.

"There's a parcel for you sir"

He said by completely changing his tone.

"Parcel? By I didn't ordered anything"

"It was in the name of Pete Phubodin sir"

"Ohh Pete! Okay wait"

"Yes sir"

Automatically a smile occurred behind the mask. The door opened to see a sleepy CEO in night dress standing in front of him. With all messy hair and yawning face.

"Where's the parcel?"

"Here sir"

He passed the big cardboard box to him.

"Was the payment done?"

"Yes sir!"

"But Pete didn't told me that he is ordering something... What is it?"

"Sorry sir but in our company they don't tell the item name or thing to the delivery men"

"Ohh! That's strange?"

"Sorry for the discomfort"

"Oh! It's okay it's okay... You can give me, if it's not us I will inform the company"

"Sure sir, have a nice day!"🙂

"You too!"😄

Like that Kao closed the door with Sorn still standing outside with all evil smile on face. Completing his first step of plan, he quickly moves to his car and removed his delivery men clothes and moved his car to Production company office were Win work.

For Sorn it was never a problem to enter the company were Win work, as being an artist he was never restricted.

"Sir, may I know who called you here. I mean you know the rules right?"

The guard asked him before checking him through metal detector. He holds his bag tightly and nodded with a fake smile.

"Win Phawin called me."

"Just a sec sir"

"You call Khun Paaty for it"

"Sure sir!"

After the confirming session he entered the company searching for his target, most of the times Win doesn't come to company until and unless it very important or urgent. Just then when he was going to peep inside a room covered with curtains..