🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 🇬 🇪

*THIRD PERSON

"Who the hell would be here at this hour?!"

Win shouted out loud and went to the door but before that Team stopped him.

"Hia!"

"What happened?"

He saw the an expression of fear and tension in his nong's face.

"If it would be him? then?"

"Then I'm gonna fucking cut his dick and gonna make the pigs eat it!"

"Hia, I'm serious!"

"I'm too Pao!"

*Ding dong

The bell rang again.

"We can't stand here like all the time, we will have to face him some day. If it's today then why not!"

Before Team could argue more Win was already standing in front of the door and was also all ready give a good punch in the face of that man. But the moment he could land his fist on the face.

"WIN!" 😱

He saw P'Paaty standing just in front of his punch. He was so shocked as if his life was at the cliff to be fallen anytime.

"P'Paaty?!"

Team ran to the gate when he heard the shouting sound and to see the whole situation, he got worried and ran to P'Paaty to see if he is in good condition, after giving some water and sometime too come out of what all happened.

"Win! What the hell?! do you welcome your guest like this?!"

"Sorry phi~ but I thoug.."

"What did you thought?!"

"Phi, why did you came here?" 😅

Team tried to divert the topic before they came to the point where they would have no choice to tell about the thing of what all happened between Win and Kao.

"Ahh! yes, you got the back the offer from SunHin company of being the brand ambassador of that product"

"SunHin?!"🤨

"Yes~"

Win and Team where in complete silence for sometime, because they both know it very well more basically Win know that how much Kao hates just as much Win does.

"But why suddenly?"

Win asked back

"Who knows? I just got the call from Khun Pompam about this thing and he wanted to us to meet Khun Kao today."

"Huh?! Is he some president or what that if we didn't go today he would kill us"😒

"Win! Not again! We got this by god's grace so don't please!"

He knew it very well that how much P'Paaty was worried after this contract was cancelled between them. So not again he wants to hurt him again.

After that they left for Kao's company after so long debate between Team and Win if they should go or not.

"I'm doing all this because you told me Pete, remember that!"

"I know Kao"

Kao was in video call with Pete in phone with rubbing his hands again and again in his lap just to wipe those sweat forming in his palm.