🇸 🇹 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇬 🇪 🇷

*Kao

Sitting in front of the computer but mind all roaming of what happened in these days. Taking a break for so long was my first time but nothing was in my hand as these all thing started happening from the time that bastard came back in my life.

*Sigh

"May I come in sir?"

I looked at the door and Mae Pompam was standing there.

"Krab Mae"😊

"Sir..."

*Fake cough

"Oops, Kao these are the files you need look and these are the documents you need to sign"😁

He placed a bundle of papers in my table and smiled and went outside the room but then again, he came back inside and spoke.

"I will send your favorite cappuccino in few minutes"

"Krab Mae!"☺️

He knows me very well that's why I call him Mae! After handling all the documents my body was so done and literally, I was in dying need of my booster just when I was going to ring the bell, the door opened and one of my staff came with the coffee.

"Here sir"

"Hmm"

After drinking the coffee, I started working back but then just in half and hour I could feel the increase in temperature of my body. I understood that something is going wrong, I need to urgently take my medicine but before I could reach for the box I fainted in that chair.

"Kao?"😥

Eyes were too heavy but the voice was too familiar, I tried to open it but it was getting difficult.

"Take rest, no need to give pressure on your body"

He gently rubbed my hair and gave a forehead kiss and went outside the door. I tried to calm down my body again, just then when I heard the door opening again. Maybe Pete didn't want to leave me alone that's why he came back or maybe it can be Mae also. I wanted to ask them what happened to me and all but my whole body was not having a single drop of energy to move any parts of my body.

"Just few more days for both of you"

This is not Pete nor Mae. Then..... who is it?

"You made me suffer and now it's your time Kao!"

I wanted to open the eyes but then its better to not. Let him think that I'm still unconscious.

"I won't let you and Win live the peaceful life! I helped you with everything in life, I moved behind you like a tail of yours but literally you throw me away like a shit!"

With me? Tail?! What is he talking about?

"Even though you both are suffering from diseases because of your fight but the recent is because of me!"

What the hell?! He was the one?!😱

"You ruined my whole damn fucking life like a shit and how can I let you both have a peaceful life when I wasn't at all at fault?!"

I can't say much about this, being a bully boy, I had hurt many people and I can understand the raging factor inside them will come but still this much late and to this much extent I didn't expect it.

"Who are you?"

It is Nurse Janhae!

"Why are you wearing doctors gown?"

I try to open my eyes a bit when I got the glance of him but it was still blur.