🇹 🇷 🇺 🇸 🇹

*PETE

"What's wrong with you Kao?!"😡

I shouted, that's when the guilt hit me and I took a step towards him but he pushed me away. Tears started forming in his eyes, but how can I control myself. Here I'm trying my best to cure him and then he is trying his best to ruin himself.

"I didn't bought it... why don't you listen to me once, I know it's and you too know it well how difficult it is. But why the hell can't you listen to me once!"

The tears weren't stopping at all. I wanted to take more steps towards him but he stopped me again and again, Kao rose up from the bed and moved out of the room with all messed and crying up face. What the hell is going on?! I went and sat on the bed with frustration when my eyes felt on the package covering of the product.

"Something is really wrong here!"

*TEAM

I was going to take the eggs from the refrigerator when the door bell rang, it was unusual for anyone to come at this time. I went to the door to peep from the hole to see P'Win standing at the door with all dishevelled clothes and panting like hell.

I quickly opened the door, I was worried like hell! because after all it's his dorm and then he being ringing the bell, what the hell is wrong with his health?!

"Hia?!"

I went and took him inside and made him sat in the sofa and went to the room and took his pills and ran straight to him.

"Put this in the mouth till that time let me bring the water!"

I gave him the pills box and ran straight to the kitchen, I took the glass and was going to fill it with water when an arms wrapped around my waist. I turned and saw Hia standing too, like too close to me. Not to mention but I can feel him and he was hard like a rock! Shit Team you need to at least control yourself!😳

I tried to push him but obviously it was of no use. He leaned more closer this much that I feel his hot breath touching my lips, I was so much into noticing him that I didn't notice that his hands were already touching my hips. I pushed him forcefully and shouted.

"HIA?!"

"What's wrong with you Team?"

Slowly slowly he took step closer to me, and like that slowly slowly my heart beat were raising high.

"Didn't you want this?"

"What the hell are you speaking?!"

His breathing increasing slowly and panting and sweating of his body was clearly telling that his conditions getting worse.

"I think you need the pills"

I tried to went to take the pill box but his strength is stronger than how he looks, in no second he turned me and put me in the parapet of the kitchen and leaned to kiss me but I moved my lips or I should say face.

But he forcibly made me look at him, and kissed me forcefully. It hurts not because he was biting on my lips but because he was in lust... because of that fucking disease!

I pushed him forcefully and ....

*slap

(Some scene are best to be imagined)

And the next thing I know was I woke up in the night when I wasn't able to move my body because of pain. I switch on the lamp near me and when I saw the marks in my wrist, I tear ran down my eyes. I looked at my side to see him lying peacefully making my whole life a mess.

Some how I managed to clean myself but the hurt or the wound he gave me inside my heart was still embedded. I dial upon P'Pete.

"Hello?"

"P'Pete"

"Team? What happened?! Why did you call me so in late night?"

"Phi..."

And the next thing was my crying sound and his worried tone questions. After telling him everything he said that he coming to pick me up as right now he doesn't want me stay with the monster who is basically lying beside me with his arm wrapped around my pillow.

I picked up all the important things and till that time P'Pete has also reached the house to pick me up.

"How are you now? Did you took the medicine I said to take?"

"Umm"

"I know it's ve..."

"Phi"

"Hmm?"

"Did you fought with P'Kao?"😔

A complete silence encircled us for some few minutes and then he sigh and said

"How did you know?"

"Just guess"

"Ummm~"

"What happened?"

"Just somethi.."

"Phi"

"Hmm?"

"What happened suddenly? We all were happy! Then why all this suddenly?!"

And again the silence was the answer to it.

Hey guys!! OMg!! After so long again. I did that I will be updating slow but I will update. Again I can only say sorry.

By the way I don't even need to say but I think all are excited for the new series coming from GMMTV and Studio Wabi Sabi in 2022. Because I am!!!!

Hope you all are fine and doing well, take care of your body and mind even though our ships are not allowing too

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Su Su Naa Guys 💙🥦