🇬 🇺 🇮 🇱 🇹

(If you have the forgot what the story was going and what the thing we were talking about and who all were the character, do go back and read the last last chapter and the first one naa( ◜‿◝ )♡)

*

PETE

The sudden question thrown from Team was big stone towards me whose answer was not definitely I don't know. I just looked down with no expression which of course made him understand that's why he changed the question.

"Can I stay here for today?"

"Of course Team!"

He smiled, of course I would raise my voice as for me he is the only brother I have, through blood related and even through heart related.

After making him sleep I went to my special room where I keep all my books of my medical field for getting information any time when I need.

Searching for the interest of book for like from 1 hour but still not getting what I need. Sitting in that room like that thinking of all what happened in these days. I know something was off, I know something is there which I definitely need to know. But then the question arises 'how?'

Quit all the thing, Pete get up and search the answer to your question in these bundle of books.

I went and took a whole lot of books on Capgras and Diogenes syndrome and that's when searching and basically diving into the world of those books when I saw this line by Gertrud Von Le Fort for Capgras

'Symbols are the language of something invisible spoken in the visible world'

And then for Diogenes syndrome I came across a case study where the patient condition was worser than anything, I know that they are not yet to that stage but then what about this new one called Kluver Bucy...

*sigh

"Pete?"

I looked up to the voice to see Kao with rubbing his eyes standing at the door and looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"K..Kao?"

"What the hell are you doing here so late at night?"🤨

"N..nothing, just some work"

I don't want him to know that late night I'm doing all the work about his disease so that more chaos is created.

"Where did you go few minutes back?"

"Me?! ahh! To bring Team!"

"Team is here?!"

I nodded my head

"Why? What happened?!"

I rubbed my hands and fist was sweating because we both, I mean I and Team know that something is off between Kao and Win even though they don't show it. And now I can't tell what Win did to Team.

"Tell me?!"

"He wanted to talk something to me."

"Ohhh.."

I can understand that you wanted to ask me what it is but then you aren't. I can see it Kao very clearly.

He turns around and was going outside the room when..

"Kao!"

"Hm?"

I took a deep breath and then a deep sigh and went near him and holds his hand.

"I'm sorry"

The moment I looked at him, I saw a tears forming in his eyes and in no time he was in my embrace.

"I didn't really bought it Pete! Please believe me naa"

His way for convincing me was so painful that inside me was tearing apart just thinking that how much it would have hurt him when I would have doubted him.

"I believe you Kao, I always does... just that time I was so frustrated with all the sudden things happening in our life ... it made me loose myself. I'm literally sorry na"

That's when I understood that symbol of our love is the invisible thing spoken between us to understand all the pain and happiness of each other.

It's just a small chapter.. I know I'm taking so long... but I would really tell my readers to wait just few more days for the update.

I know there are many things to talk and many things I too want to tell you.

But I hope you all would be there with me till the last of it.

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy naa

Su Su Naa Guys!💙🥦