🇰 🇱 🇺 🇻 🇪 🇷 -🇧 🇺 🇨 🇾

*THIRD PERSON

Pete was looking at files when Team enters the cabin to meet him with all sadness still there visible.

"Phi came out with anything?"

"Not yet Team"😔

A disappointment was radiating from his voice, Team knew it very well that this is the time when everyone gonna break down but the person who are reason for their hope also does, then what about them? Before Team could ask or say anything Nurse Jan enters the cabin with files and handed over to Pete.

"The reports of patient Kao and Win, Doctor"

"Thanks"

The moment Pete opens the file and shock worsen or should say what he thought happened. Seeing his phi being drift in sadness and fear increased Team's anxiety in another level.

"What happened phi?"😰

He asked in scared voice.

"I'm unsure Team which pain is worse... The shock of what happened or the ache of what never will."

"What are you saying P'Pete? It's making me scared!"

"Win and Kao.... both are suffering from... Kluver Bucy syndrome"

Team was shocked and confused at the same time, shocked for his Hia is suffering with another disease and confused for not knowing what it is.

"What happens in it?"😰

"A rare behavioral impairment in which person started having sexual behavior and mouthing of objects"

"That is why that day..."

Before Team could complete Pete nodded. Life wasn't less harder for them and their lovers that now these all things too. More scary if how will Kao and Win will react and then more is who will they blame this time? Will there be any solutions to all these agony?

He asked Nurse Jan to call Kao and Win to his cabin, somewhere Pete knew that there is Kao and Win knew each other from before. After the Jan called both the patients Kao was shocked to see Win in front of the cabin coming from the other side.

Win went for a walk in the garden too take some fresh air which he was dying in need of. Seeing Win in front of him in hospital dress made him confused but seeing him much more fit and fine raged him also, he dig his fingers inside his skin so that he can't show his weakness to the person who he hates the most.

On the other side Win was trying his best to calm himself but sweat bead were still coming out, the moment Kao entered the cabin Win licked his palm knowing that this wasn't him but just his body instinct. They both sat beside each in front of Pete and Team standing beside his Phi.

"I want to tell you something important."

"Important?"🤨

Both the patients said in unison.

"You both condition is not good.. and...."

"And what Dr. Pete?"

Win asked, Pete took a deep breath and looked at his lover with sadness and said

"And... according to the reports...you both are suffering from....."

"Open the fucking mouth Pete!"😤

Kao yelled in frustration, Pete again gave a deep sigh and said

"You both are suffering from Kluver Bucy syndrome"😔

"What's that?"

Kao asked with a clear cut confusion in his face. Pete gave the perfect description to them making them understand all the strange things they have started doing was the reason to it. They both were shocked and sad, they know very well the reasons of these all start but none of the one wants to say it. Now if you ask what's the reason, not because they are afraid to remember that past but afraid to hurt their loved ones.